KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 346 interviews

Interviews at SAP Concur

Positive33%
Negative67%
Applied online100%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

SAP Concur

Application

I interviewed at SAP Concur

Interview

After an initial call, a recruiter scheduled a phone interview with a manager. The manager did not call in, I let the recruiter know, she rescheduled the call, the manager again did not call in, but called late that evening out of the blue. I was contacted for an interview with a second person, and they also did not call in at the appointed time. The recruiter then rescheduled and we finally had the call. I then had three, separate phone interviews with sales team members. I then heard nothing after that and the company would not respond.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your current quota structure.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in Dec 2015

Interview

Though I was impressed at actual corporate office, the interview was very brief and slightly unfriendly. Zero feed back or response from them. Took quite a bit of my rare spare time from my current job for what was an overall disappointing process.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of manager would you like to work for?

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in Dec 2011

Interview

8 total interviews, one in-person. For any position at Concur one can expect about 6-9 interviews. This is because outside of a certain skill set, the company is focused on maintaining a great company culture. At Concur, it's not a corporate cliche.

Interview Questions
  • How I would handle certain client scenarios where there was dissatisfaction.
RSS Feed</>Embed