KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Client Executive Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 346 interviews

Interviews at SAP Concur

Positive67%
Neutral33%
Recruiter67%
Employee Referral33%
HardAverageEasy

SAP Concur

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Jan 2016

Interview

The interview process was very organized and professional from start to finish. The process can seem like a lot with multiple interviews and a presentation, but gives you an opportunity to make sure that the company is a good fit for the candidate as well. Everyone was extremely courteous and respected the time you were giving them to interview. From the Recruiter, Directors, Peers and VP's everyone was A+ during the process.

Interview Questions
  • Why Concur?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP Concur

Application

I interviewed at SAP Concur

Interview

I applied on-line and received a phone call from the recruiter who asked some preliminary questions. Very comfortable chat. I was advised my name would be passed onto the hiring leader and that is when things fell apart. I got the "we chose another candidate note". Because I felt I had developed a relationship with the recruiter I called and asked for feedback. I'd like to work on a development plan so I can be the best next hire. Treating potential candidates as a throw away not only is discouraging to the candidate but limits the potential candidate pool in the future. It is sadly a very telling sign of how people may be treated internally once on board.

5 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

SAP Concur

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Dec 2014

Interview

Very lengthy process. Spoke with several people on multiple levels. Final interview was a presentation to a "disgruntled" client. It took a while to hear back from a recruiter, then they switched recruiters midway through the process so I had to essentially re-interview from scratch. My advice would be to engage the recruiter and clearly define when you can expect to hear back from them. Days? Weeks?

Interview Questions
  • What would you say your weakness is, one thing about you that you could see the most improvement?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (New York, NY) in Oct 2014

Interview

My experience as a candidate with Concur was great! The interview process made me feel valued as a job seeker and candidate. Everyone I interacted/spoke or met with was very nice. From first contact to job offer was about 4 weeks which was great and significantly shorter than it is with most companies. It reflected well on the company.

Interview Questions
  • The questions asked during the interview process were appropriate and expected.
1 person found this interview helpful