KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 349 interviews

Interviews at SAP Concur

Positive50%
Neutral50%
Applied online100%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

SAP Concur

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAP Concur

Interview

I have received the interview call for data analyst position from third source. In my initial round they asked me to go through my resume and after that they have asked me few SQL questions and given me a topic to talk about it for few minutes, asked me about my salary expectation and previous company experience, later they have called me for second round and there even they have asked me to again go through my resume. And asked few topics which I mentioned in my resume and given asked about the biggest mistake I made in my life. Then by the end of my second round I have asked the interviewer about the projects, technologies concur using. Then the interviewer said me that they will be calling me for another round after a week. I am waiting for their call. Thank you all for reading and I feel pleasure share my interview experience. I hope this is helpful. Thank you.

Interview Questions
  • 1.Go through your resume? 2. Few questions on SQL? 3. Given me a topic to speak. 4. Reason for leaving my previous company? 5. About technologies mentioned in my resume? 6. Were will you expect yourself after 5 years?
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in May 2016

Interview

Mainly on two areas: 1. Behavioral - Basic questions regarding your achievement, since this is a BI role it's important to showcase your experience in both business and tech. 2. SQL - Normal SQL questions, go to leetcode to practice, know your stuff. The actual interview process is really quick for me, I submitted my application on their website and was scheduled after two weeks. The interview consists of: 1. Phone screen with a 30 minute behavioral and 30 minute technical (SQL and database questions) 2. Onsite: four 30 minute interviews (both behavioral and technical) I was given the offer the week after.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA)

Interview

30mins interview- mix of technical and behavioral, notified by email in advance and interviewed by a group of three, two HR one engineer. Behavioral questions are fine and HRs are nice and positive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed