KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Human Resources Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 346 interviews

Employee Referral33%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at SAP Concur (New York, NY)

Interview

I had interviews with the recruiter, my future manager, the manager +1 and one of the main department leaders. The interviews were good but the whole process was very lengthy.

Interview Questions
  • The summary of my position related experience with examples of situations,
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA)

Interview

One of the most peculiar and most offensive process I have experienced in my carreer. I was interviewed by the recruiter and was told thanks but no thanks. I was called back the following week by the recruiting manager. He said I like your background and we'll get you a F2F and then nothing. I called to follow up and then nothing. As a professional courtesy - Another Thanks but no thanks letter would have sufficed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Redmond, WA) in Jan 2013

Interview

Very long interview process. Recruiters were very nice and knowledgeable, but the process took weeks to complete. Even after the offer, it took weeks to complete the pre-employment verification. Quite a frustrating process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed