KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Implementation Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2013

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 346 interviews

Employee Referral33%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Sep 2013

Interview

My application is still being process and I am up for a final interview with the said company. I have 2 interviews from their HR dept and i may say it is really convenient on my part as i dont have to travel and visit their site for the mentioned 2 interview. saves me time and fare under going those interviews

Interview Questions
  • none, as all asked questions are based from my experience and about me. So that is not so difficult to answer.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP Concur

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur

Interview

My entire interview process was by phone. I started with the HR recruiter who really only wanted to tell me more about the benefits at the company. She said she already knew I was qualified since I had been referred for the position. I then interviewed a couple days later with the director of the department and then a couple more days later the manager of the department. I had to wait several weeks before hearing from them with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • They didn't really ask too many out of the norm questions other than questions about my work history to make sure I knew what I needed for the job.
5 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Chicago, IL) in Jul 2013

Interview

My first interview was with the recruiter and then the next 3 were with team members a few days later. It went VERY well and I thought I would be offered a job. I wasnt offered the job and had to stay in contact with the recruiter to ask since they dont seem to get the info back to you if you werent selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed