KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Integration Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 346 interviews

Employee Referral33%
In Person33%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Prague) in Aug 2015

Interview

I'm an IT/Networking and business management professional with 8 years experience in IT. HR staff called Marta called me in order to organize and make an interview via skype. She found my CV via reed.co.uk, I haven't applied for the position.. During the interview, she has spoke for 2 minutes from the total 30 of interview in order to tell me "ok your experience is great, we need people like you for immediate/asap start". Three days later, I have received a decline for this candidate and I have learnt from friends in Prague, that they have hired high school graduates with internal recommendation. I have 8 years experience in IT and I have worked for the biggest IT companies globally. Stay away from this company and Prague department as I know that they are firing people who are not in a close group as well as hiring only with internal recommendations and low-level skills employees, the most of the times without university degree. There is also three month trial and if you are not be in a closely team, you will be fired. Go ahead for a best opportunity, this department works with very low standards-for sure Concur central offices have to take some further actions!

Interview Questions
  • Nothing....just note that my background is interested.
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Prague

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at SAP Concur (Prague) in May 2015

Interview

Overall positive impression related to the Interview Process conducted by the Talent Acquisition Partner. Professional attitude, clear instructions, transparent/objective feedback, and follow-ups. During the 2 months length interview process, a continual business friendly approach has been perpetuated, giving the required assurance of remaining confident of it's skills, knowledge and desire to work within Concur's Integration Services. The outcome of the Interview Process was embodied in a generous job offer.

Interview Questions
  • During the Interview Processes there were covered complex areas from work/personal experience to culture/values of business conduct.
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Makati City

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Makati City) in Apr 2014

Interview

I didn't have all the skills and the requirements they were looking for an applicant yet they saw potential in me. They knew that I am a fast learner who can adopt the service process.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle difficult client?
1 person found this interview helpful