KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 346 interviews

Interviews at SAP Concur

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Oct 2021

Interview

Processo online,. Feito b em v três b etapas, primeiramente b com o recruiter depois com o gerente da vaga e outra pessoa do time, por último uma para informar que você foi aprovado.

Interview Questions
  • do you know about Company?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in São Leopoldo, Rio Grande do Sul

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP Concur (São Leopoldo, Rio Grande do Sul) in May 2017

Interview

I was contacted for an interview a few weeks after I applied online. Usually they have a phone screen with a recruiter first, but I went straight to two consecutive phone interviews with technical staff. The interviews asked about my resume and experience as well as general Java coding questions. A week or so later I was contacted by the recruiter and offered the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in May 2016

Interview

I felt that my interview process was very easy, smooth, simple, straight forward, comfortable, confident, and transparent. The woman I interviewed with made me feel very comfortable and at ease when in reality, I was very nervous

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed