KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Intern Hourly Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 349 interviews

Recruiter17%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Apr 2017

Interview

A lengthly application with a fair amount of questions was the first step in the interview process, once that application was processed, a phone interview was conducted by the manager, and then the offer call from a company recruiter was made detailing the internship, compensation, and other things.

Interview Questions
  • Do you tend to work better in a structured schedule or in a flexible schedule?
    Answer Question

SAP Concur

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at SAP Concur

Interview

I applied online for an internship position with human resources and then met a few University recruiters at on campus events (where I gave them my resume and sent follow-up emails afterwards). I was then asked for a preliminary phone call with the University Recruiter. After this initial screening, I interviewed with a couple different managers over the phone before receiving an offer for a summer internship!

Interview Questions
  • I was majorly asked questions regarding my past experiences listed on my resume as well as behavioral questions (i.e. tell me about a time when you...) as the positions I interviewed for were non-technical.

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2016

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with different HR people and then two final calls with employees I would work with. Lots of behavioral questions and walking through past experiences. Also, tested my skills and how I could apply my skills to real world examples.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful