SAP Concur Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 12, 2018

2.8

Web Dev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through Concur. Internal recruiter contacted me to setup interview. Interview was online video conference (from home), 30 minutes and with the department manager. She was very nice and pleasant to interview with. I don't think my skills were at the level she was looking for (I'm green and stumbled over myself), but she didn't make it obvious and was very polite. The interview was shorter than I anticipated, which usually means the interviewer found out what they needed to know.

Interview Questions

• Explain how a function would look to check if a string is palindrome.   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between abstract and strict equalities?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Met a recruiter at career fair. Knew I was interested in company and had already applied online. Dropped my resume off with recruiter and chatted about myself. Followed up with her and she got me set up with first round of official interviews. Had two phone interviews since my college was not located near their offices. Interviews were very open-ended and with people I would end up working with. Gave a great feel of the company and team environment. Only issue was that midway through process I switched recruiters which through me off. Additionally, one of my interviews got messed up through a miscommunication. Ended up fine and I still felt I could see myself working at Concur. I accepted my offer.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP Concur in April 2017.

Interview

Went through 2 phone screens. After there was an in person interview with 4 different people, 30 minutes each. In person interview helped to understand what the job entailed.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

A couple calls with a recruiter to get a feel for the job, salary expectations, and general fit. A subsequent technical phone interview talking about background, experience, and technologies used.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

A lengthly application with a fair amount of questions was the first step in the interview process, once that application was processed, a phone interview was conducted by the manager, and then the offer call from a company recruiter was made detailing the internship, compensation, and other things.

Interview Questions

• Do you tend to work better in a structured schedule or in a flexible schedule?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP Concur in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. Once your application is reviewed and an interview date is scheduled, the recruiters reply fairly quick.
    Interview process consisted of two rounds. The first round was phone screening and the second round was an on-call technical round, where I was provided with a codeshare link to write code in real-time.

Interview Questions

• Asked few testing questions and one or two coding questions.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur.

Interview

Interview process for myself wasn't bad at all. I had an employee referral, which probably helped some. I was initially contacted for a basic HR interview. It probably lasted 20 minutes. Then following the HR interview, I had a call setup for about a week later with the hiring manager for my position. The call went great and was very cordial. A few days later I received the offer. They mainly just asked about my background and how it can be applied to the current role. Also, they discussed the role and if I would be comfortable with different parts of the job.

Scrum Master Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur.

Interview

I interviewed with Concur for the scrum master role based in Vienna. A summary of my experiences:

1. To start with what I liked, there are many people in the company who were very kind & hospitable. I definitely appreciate that.

2. One of the tech manager I interviewed with had some serious attitude problem. He asked a question where my answer did not align with his philosophies. He turned out to be so argumentative. He literally hijacked the interview & did not let the interview proceed any further.  That was the last question that he even asked me. I think Concur needs to train (some) interviewers about the art of interviewing.

3. The day after the interview I emailed the recruiter & he told me that they will get back to me in less than a week after collecting the feedback from interviewers. But it took about 40 days to send the rejection email. The Careers site was in "Interviewing" status the whole time. The rejection email was finally sent after send the 2nd follow up. Concur should think how they would feel if they are extending offer to a candidate & he says "Sorry! I just accepted the offer from a different company"

I still like the amazing product(s) & the SAP brand that Concur carries. But, I hope Concur will adopt some good processes & policies around recruiting so that they can get the brightest minds.

Client Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone INTERVIEW was CONDESCENDING. If you are going to interview someone and have their resume in front of you but are curious about the company they have previously/currently employed at: GOOGLE IT BEFORE YOU say some things like "I still don't get it." If you expect the person getting interviewed to do their due diligence on the job and company, then DO YOURS TOO!

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your resume or what you have done in your past   1 Answer

Dev Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Recruiter would not share the salary range for the role during the initial phone screening. Recruiter claimed it is part of the required phone screening process to know the candidate's salary expectation. Without it, recruiter terminated the hiring process.