KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 346 interviews

Interviews at SAP Concur

Positive67%
Neutral33%
Applied online100%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at SAP Concur

Interview

The interview process was typical but a bit lengthy. I had applied back in October for a manager position and was not contacted from a recruiter until December. Once contacted by the recruiter, it took a couple about a couple of weeks to coordinate a phone interview. After the phone interview, it took another couple of weeks to hear back that I had been selected for a phone interview with the hiring manager. That was scheduled very promptly. Overall, the experience was pleasant and the recruiter I worked with was friendly and kept me updated regarding the process (after I was initially contacted).

Interview Questions
  • Pretty standard interview questions. The recruiter asked about my background and why I was interested in the position. The hiring manager asked questions such as "what does work/life balance mean to you" and "what would my boss consider my biggest area of opportunity".
    Answer Question

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Jul 2014

Interview

I was contacted to set up a phone interview and within an hour of replying with my availability I was told the hiring manager is going in a different direction.

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in Mar 2014

Interview

About 5 interviews with managers from within and outside hiring team. Didn't get to meet any potential colleagues. Interviews were scattered on at least 3 days, so it was very inconvenient on one hand, but easier to take off small amounts of time from previous employer without alerting them to job search. Interviews were very basic, not very intense. References were not requested.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this position? Why did you leave your prior company?
RSS Feed</>Embed