Find jobs for Regional Sales Executive

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Regional Sales Executive Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 346 interviews

Recruiter27%
Employee Referral18%
HardAverageEasy

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Aug 2018

Interview

The process for me was a phone interview, group interview, and a scheduled mock business meeting with a "prospect". The overall interview process was rather negative. They use a contact service where it is confusing, and there is multiple hiring managers involved. The group interview is not terrible, but be expected to have questions that might impact if you would fit into the culture or not. I knew coming out of the group interview, I was not aligned with their culture in just how one of the hiring managers spoke to me. The next step after that was a conference call with the sales director and multiple sales managers. On the day prior they cancelled due to going forward with another candidate. It was confusing because it came from one manager, not HR, or a their sales leader. It left a bad taste in my mouth on how they treated me through the process. If you are looking to work here make sure you know who your manager is, and why there have open positions on their team.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Why SAP Concur? 2. If you were at the last day of the month and the CFO was away with a family emergency, would you reach out to the CFO, and try to close the deal? 3. What is your strategy in how you will approach your territory?
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Dec 2015

Interview

I interviewed a few years ago, was told I was the top candidate - never heard back. Fast forward to 2015 - I sent in my resume, immediately got a phone call from the corporate recruiter. He asked me to email the person I met with at the final stage of the last interview -I did, didn't hear back. A few weeks later the corporate recruiter called me to set up a phone screen the next day with another hiring manager. Call went well, I was told that he would be in town the next week and to expect a call early in the week to schedule an in person interview. That Friday, I reached out to the corporate recruiter to follow up on the lack of follow through. He told me that the hiring manager was looking to fill the position by the end of January and would be in town the following week and if I didn't hear back to call him the following Friday. I called him the following Friday, and sent an e mail but have not heard back. The interview process is a lot of rush rush rush but zero follow through.

5 people found this interview helpful