KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Scrum Master Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 349 interviews

Applied online75%
Employee Referral25%
HardAverageEasy

SAP Concur

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur

Interview

I interviewed with Concur for the scrum master role based in Vienna. A summary of my experiences: 1. To start with what I liked, there are many people in the company who were very kind & hospitable. I definitely appreciate that. 2. One of the tech manager I interviewed with had some serious attitude problem. He asked a question where my answer did not align with his philosophies. He turned out to be so argumentative. He literally hijacked the interview & did not let the interview proceed any further.  That was the last question that he even asked me. I think Concur needs to train (some) interviewers about the art of interviewing. 3. The day after the interview I emailed the recruiter & he told me that they will get back to me in less than a week after collecting the feedback from interviewers. But it took about 40 days to send the rejection email. The Careers site was in "Interviewing" status the whole time. The rejection email was finally sent after send the 2nd follow up. Concur should think how they would feel if they are extending offer to a candidate & he says "Sorry! I just accepted the offer from a different company"   I still like the amazing product(s) & the SAP brand that Concur carries. But, I hope Concur will adopt some good processes & policies around recruiting so that they can get the brightest minds.

Interview Questions
  • about your background
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

SAP Concur

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAP Concur

Interview

Applied, Recruiter email, phone screen, skype manager of scrum. The recruiters were very nice and setup an interview with no issues. There were a couple issues with the job description, the role and the interview. The role itself described it as a scrum master bit after talking to the manager it was Agile transformation role/ Agile coach role. I do not have that desire to work with executives and not at the team level. Another red flag is that they are not co-located development teams. Headache and broken I am sure. During the interview I except the company to have interrupted time with me. The person that interviewed me was in a conference room and was interrupted twice during 50 min interview. I got thrown off course and it was obvious the interviewer did as well. Asked so what were we talking about? Complete transparent review just as I would coach my Agile teams. Cuts the BS and learn how to improve.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (San Francisco, CA) in Nov 2015

Interview

An HR phone screen. The HR recruiter was very very knowledgable about the role and the organization. I then was sheduled for a Skype Interview with a Director Level. he asked mostly about my background and offered a lot of information about the company. I was scheduled for another Skype Interview with a Manager Level position. The manager was incredibly knowledgable, hands on, and really knew her stuff. The interview was cordial, and she seemed to get to know me pretty well. I came away feeling positive despite not being asked in for another interview or an offer. Overall the experience was good.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful