Cover image for SAP Concur

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Scrum Master Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 352 interviews

Applied online75%
Employee Referral25%
HardAverageEasy

SAP Concur

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur

Interview

I interviewed with Concur for the scrum master role based in Vienna. A summary of my experiences: 1. To start with what I liked, there are many people in the company who were very kind & hospitable. I definitely appreciate that. 2. One of the tech manager I interviewed with had some serious attitude problem. He asked a question where my answer did not align with his philosophies. He turned out to be so argumentative. He literally hijacked the interview & did not let the interview proceed any further.  That was the last question that he even asked me. I think Concur needs to train (some) interviewers about the art of interviewing. 3. The day after the interview I emailed the recruiter & he told me that they will get back to me in less than a week after collecting the feedback from interviewers. But it took about 40 days to send the rejection email. The Careers site was in "Interviewing" status the whole time. The rejection email was finally sent after send the 2nd follow up. Concur should think how they would feel if they are extending offer to a candidate & he says "Sorry! I just accepted the offer from a different company"   I still like the amazing product(s) & the SAP brand that Concur carries. But, I hope Concur will adopt some good processes & policies around recruiting so that they can get the brightest minds.

Interview Questions
  • about your background
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAP Concur (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Applied, Recruiter email, phone screen, skype manager of scrum. The recruiters were very nice and setup an interview with no issues. There were a couple issues with the job description, the role and the interview. The role itself described it as a scrum master bit after talking to the manager it was Agile transformation role/ Agile coach role. I do not have that desire to work with executives and not at the team level. Another red flag is that they are not co-located development teams. Headache and broken I am sure. During the interview I except the company to have interrupted time with me. The person that interviewed me was in a conference room and was interrupted twice during 50 min interview. I got thrown off course and it was obvious the interviewer did as well. Asked so what were we talking about? Complete transparent review just as I would coach my Agile teams. Cuts the BS and learn how to improve.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on

Tech

410.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=SAP Concur~8763
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in Nov 2015

Interview

An HR phone screen. The HR recruiter was very very knowledgable about the role and the organization. I then was sheduled for a Skype Interview with a Director Level. he asked mostly about my background and offered a lot of information about the company. I was scheduled for another Skype Interview with a Manager Level position. The manager was incredibly knowledgable, hands on, and really knew her stuff. The interview was cordial, and she seemed to get to know me pretty well. I came away feeling positive despite not being asked in for another interview or an offer. Overall the experience was good.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP Concur

Interview

Interviews were done on several stages - initial talk with HR (on the phone), Skype talk with offshore management and finally meeting with local management & team. Pros: I value that the actual team I was recruited for was part of the interview process and I could get to know as many people as possible before joining the company. And over all facilitation of the process was professional. Cons: It maybe took longer than usually expected...

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in Aug 2015

Interview

The recruiter I worked with was terrific. Open, honest about the status of the process, and open to learning more about the position I was interviewing for. So many recruiters THINK they know what a Scrum Master does and this recruiter honestly wanted to know more so he could ensure he was doing the best job in the process to find those with our skill sets. The process took a while but not because of Concur but because I had a number of interviews in-flight and offers as well. They respected where I was in my job hunt and gave me the time needed to complete my committed interviews. The interviews brought together a broad set of people from the organization and at different levels - from members of the teams I would be scrum master for as well as the managers and stakeholders I would be working with. I really enjoyed the entire process and the welcoming attitude they all had. Since they were just starting to build this team at Concur, it felt that knew where they wanted to head throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • When you look at these agile team metrics/burndown charts, what do you see?
Be the first to find this interview helpful