KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 346 interviews

Interviews at SAP Concur

Positive50%
Negative25%
Neutral25%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Feb 2016

Interview

Interview came with three turns, 1st was 30 mins phone interview with HR, 2nd was 30 minrs phone interview with hiring manager and the 3rd turn was Skype with several team member about one hour for each of them.

Interview Questions
  • Business case discussion
    Answer Question

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Jan 2015

Interview

I applied through Concur website. on 1/8. The recruiter called in a few days and I spoke to her twice on 1/15 and 1/20 for 30 min first time and 15 min second time. The recruiter was very years experienced and helped me with good feedback and information. She was great! Finally had my interview with the team head on 1/29. It seemed like decision on hiring was already made, maybe because someone was already considered. But in such scenarios you do not interview others. He called 20 min late and finished off in 5 min. He did not really ask anything other than why am I interested in the role and I have such an impressive resume that I can apply at so many places. All in all good recruiter experience but unprofessional hiring manager experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Jul 2014

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter but I ended it early due to her rudeness. I couldn't believe some of the questions she asked and she made more than one comment that made me want to hang up the phone. The company itself seems great, they just have a toxic recruiter that should maybe consider retiring. The actual interview is fairly easy, just be prepared to give examples of previous accomplishments.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in May 2013

Interview

I applied online and recruiter contacted via mail for a phone interview. The phone interview covered general questions about my background and experience. This was followed by two other 1:1 interviews by Senior Management. The Interviews were pretty detailed and questions required presence of mind.

Interview Questions
  • Detailed questions relating to work experience and how it would fit into my role at Concur.
RSS Feed</>Embed