KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Senior Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 345 interviews

Applied online80%
Recruiter20%
HardAverageEasy

SAP Concur

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Jun 2018

Interview

For my first real interview (after a conversation with an in-house recruiter), I was asked to prepare a presentation of how I would market their product. I was given little information and brought into a room with several people. It turned out they loved it. I had heard from the recruiter that I was one of two candidates and that they would be moving forward with me and would be sending me an offer. The morning of the day I would be receiving an offer, the recruiter called and said they had decided to hire someone internal instead. I didn't receive any follow up or regrets from anyone I would have been working with.

Interview Questions
  • They seemed to be concerned about if I would be able to work flexible hours.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Mar 2016

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter called me for a phone screen. Super positive experience with the recruiter. She represented the culture that I have heard that Concur is, dynamic and personable and incredibly engaged with their work, passionate about what they do. The recruiter let me know that the hiring manager wanted to do a phone interview. There was a few week delay before that interview occurred. Unfortunately it seemed that the hiring manager had already made a decision about filling the position and didn't seem curious to learn much about me at that point.

Interview Questions
  • What was my experience with PR campaigns.
3 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2014

Interview

Entire interview process was handled with exceptional professionalism. Communication was timely and explicit and there was ample opportunity for questions on my end and vice versa. I was set to move to the final stage of interviewing but there were some requirements for the position where I did not have flexibility so, unfortunately, I needed to pull myself out of the process. I note that I did not get an offer, but having moved to the final stage in the process, I am confident that I would have likely received one.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were all typical. The most interesting element was that I was to prepare a presentation and then deliver it to a group of people.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA)

Interview

Initially the recruiter reached out to me and set up some time for me to talk with the hiring manager who kept the interview short but concentrated on what the role was and what I was looking for. The hiring manager was very friendly and knew what she was talking about. Next, they called me in for a series of in-person interviews and several over the phone. This went pretty well and concentrated on what I knew about the company and specific experiences I had (e.g. examples of campaigns I've worked on, success metrics, etc.). Interviewers included immediate members of the marketing team and several c-level executives. I left feeling pretty good about the interview and fit. About a week later I received a follow-up email from the recruiter who noted that the team wanted me in for a third round in person with more c-level types and in more of a panel interview. I was excited for this and provided him with various days and times that would work for me. After another week I didn't hear anything back so I reached out to the recruiter asking him what the status was. He followed up saying that they had decided to move forward with an internal applicant but said nothing else. Not a great way to handle an interview. It definitely left a bad taste in my mouth regarding the company and specifically how they handle interviews.

Interview Questions
  • What you know about the company? (followed by) What else? (this was done repeatedly until I ran out of things to share)
3 people found this interview helpful