Find jobs for Senior Software Engineer

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 345 interviews

Staffing Agency9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Mar 2018

Interview

Get a call from a recruiter, probably 1 month after I applied for a position. After that, the interview process run normal, roughly 1 week to get a phone interview, and another almost 1 week to get an onsite interview. I thought I did okay on an interview, in particular, a coding question as the hiring manager even gave me a thumbs up when I solved a question given to me. Then comes to the waiting period for a hiring decision, which I was told earlier that they usually move quickly. Initially, I waited for 2 weeks, then ask the recruiter. I got a reply, that I should be hearing a decision by the end of the next day. I waited again for four days, and finally I was told that they have hired someone. But they told me that my interview result was positive, and asked me if I would like to consider another open position. Unfortunately, the requirement doesn't match with my skills and experience, and I think the recruiter should know about it as well. I simply said, that I don't think my skills match with the requirement, but it's up to them to review my resume. At the end, I'm not sure if they found a younger candidate or someone who is willing to take less money, or better than me. I don't know and I'm not judging on this. But the purpose on this review, is to share my experience which may happen to other candidate as well. Bottom line, if you don't hear from them after several days, then just move on.

Interview Questions
  • The question was not really tricky. Prepare your self in algorithm and be comfortable of writing code in a white board.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

SAP Concur

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Apr 2017

Interview

It was one of the worst interview experience i have ever faced in my career so far. One of senior member in panel was so pathetic and disrespectful that i felt like screaming at him for once but i held my emotions and let him speak. I was interviewing for web application engineer profile. I was asked couple of initial questions and then asked to solve a problem on anagram on white board. I was writing logic to solve problem and interviewer was so specific about everything i was writing on board. Ex: i was asked to write "If" as "if". He said he would cut my interview marks based on usage of capital letter. He was so arrogant that he was refusing to listen to solution. He said it wont work forget it. I went ahead and put solution on board and explained that it would work. Then he changed question to large data etc so i kept modifying solution to fit given scenario. All he wanted to do was to make fun of me. Ex: Do you know networking protocols? I said no. Do you know why ping is used? I said to check if resource is alive or not on network. Do you know which network protocol it uses? I am not sure. Then he laughs and says you are from CISCO and you don't know this much also. It is basic thing. I replied to him. I have not worked a lot on networking protocol and it has been sometime since college that i read networking. I will brush up those areas and come back. Again he laughed and responded "you will prepare and come back also". I have never seen such horrible mocking in an interview all along. I think people in company should be thought basic etiquette to take interviews and learn to respect interviewers attending process. We take out personal time to attend interviews. Even if someone joins company he works to ensure that your company grows with his abilities.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur