KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Service Administrator Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 349 interviews

Recruiter17%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Apr 2016

Interview

This was the second time I applied for this role. The TA was nice. The hiring manager was so easy to talk to. 3rd interviewer was also very nice. Great experience. The interview process for the 2nd and 3rd interview was so easy. It was very conversational and I didn't feel nervous so it was so much easier for me to speak about my skills and experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your day to day responsibilities?
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

SAP Concur

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Dec 2015

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter at Concur, she passed me on to interview with 2 people. This was a phone interview. The two people I interviewed with were in different places. It was mostly good, but at times I felt a little tag teamed by the 2 of them. The question were coming fast!

Interview Questions
  • What is your pet peeve? Tell us something professional that you are proud of. How do you handle someone difficult?
3 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Eden Prairie, MN) in May 2015

Interview

I interviewed with HR initially, and then my current manager, followed by an interview with her and her manager. The process was really quick and they kept me updated via email during the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful