Find jobs for Software Development Engineer In Test

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Software Development Engineer In Test Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 349 interviews

Employee Referral25%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

SAP Concur

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAP Concur in May 2016

Interview

The interviwers did a Resume Review, asked a lot of questions on my projects and previous work experience. They asked me practical questions om test frameworks such as what Issues you faced while coding in selenium

Interview Questions
  • Write a program to reverse the words in a sentence. "Sky is blue" would be "blue is sky". Write test cases for this program
    2 Answers
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Mar 2016

Interview

HR Phone interview, Technical phone interview. I was actually interviewed for 2 positions, the 1st one wasn't even an SDET position and I cut it short. 2nd one considering the interview questions weren't related to actual coding in a language I'm familiar with and were basically asking to manually do something the way they did it 10 years ago, than he gave me advice on how to get this information. Honestly never had anyone do this to me. This seemed more like interview questions for a full SDE, like the previous interview.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Washington, DC) in Jan 2015

Interview

I applied for the position online and was scheduled an on-campus interview. I was told that they would let me know the results within two weeks. Company never got back to me despite the fact that I tried to follow up with them twice in a period of four weeks. I just assumed I did not get the offer. I am disappointed because I would expect a company given their scale would have the courtesy to at least let the candidate know even though he/she is not a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful