Cover image for SAP Concur

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Software Development Engineer In Test Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 352 interviews

Applied online33%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Washington, DC) in May 2016

Interview

The interviwers did a Resume Review, asked a lot of questions on my projects and previous work experience. They asked me practical questions om test frameworks such as what Issues you faced while coding in selenium

Interview Questions
  • Write a program to reverse the words in a sentence. "Sky is blue" would be "blue is sky". Write test cases for this program
    2 Answers
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Mar 2016

Interview

HR Phone interview, Technical phone interview. I was actually interviewed for 2 positions, the 1st one wasn't even an SDET position and I cut it short. 2nd one considering the interview questions weren't related to actual coding in a language I'm familiar with and were basically asking to manually do something the way they did it 10 years ago, than he gave me advice on how to get this information. Honestly never had anyone do this to me. This seemed more like interview questions for a full SDE, like the previous interview.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on

Tech

470.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=SAP Concur~8763
Join the conversation on

SAP Concur

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Aug 2014

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter who promised a salary MUCH lesser than found on glassdoor for this position. Second interview with Hiring manager. Somewhat detailed about testing experience. This was a functional testing role much to my disappointment. Third interview with 3 test engineers/team leads that each lasted for 20-30 minutes back to back. More emphasis on functional testing.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful