KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Software Development Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 345 interviews

Interviews at SAP Concur

Positive100%
Recruiter60%
Employee Referral40%
HardAverageEasy

SAP Concur

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in May 2016

Interview

Was first contacted by the university recruiter to schedule an interview. After that interview some time passed and I received an email that a hiring manager wanted to interview me. I then had an interview with two members of my potential team, and was asked behavioral and easier technical questions. After that interview I waited about a week and was contacted to schedule the final interview, and had an interview with another two members of the team, with a more technical/coding focus.

Interview Questions
  • In the language of your choice, write an API that takes in a string and outputs a dictionary of any characters that are repeated and how many times.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP Concur

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Apr 2016

Interview

Passed the basic screening interview with HR. 2-3 weeks later i was contacted about another interview with a hiring manager. Interview was done via Google Hangouts and went well. Multiple questions regarding my knowledge with programming and 2 whiteboard questions. Entire interview was an hour long. Next, had an interview with the hiring manager's manager and was asked basic questions about myself & why i was interested in Concur.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between Public, Private, & Protected methods?
  • Write a method that returns the nth number in Fibonacci sequences given an input n without recursion
3 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

SAP Concur

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Apr 2016

Interview

There was a 45 minutes interview with the recruiter to find out if I am a good fit in general and a lot about what I would hope to get out of working for Concur. Then there was an hour and half interview with hiring manager. For the intern position, it wasn't very technical, but asked some good questions that made me have to think about different things than I expected to answer.

Interview Questions
  • What is a web site that I go to often, and name something I would change about the user interface and user interaction.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (New York, NY) in Apr 2016

Interview

The interview process consisted of a 30 minute phone screen with a recruiter, and then a 30 minute phone interview with a hiring manager. If you pass both of these, there is a 1 hour whiteboard coding interview to finish of the process. The coding interview is the toughest out of the three and will be the main determinant in the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • They give you a income tax table with percentages and levels of income. They then ask you to write a program as well as sql calls that will take in a persons yearly income amount, and return the total amount of taxes they owe.
1 person found this interview helpful