Find jobs for Solutions Consultant

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Solutions Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 349 interviews

Interviews at SAP Concur

Positive67%
Negative33%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Jan 2019

Interview

Applied online and was contacted via email by the recruiting coordinator, she set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. Hiring manager called me on time, she was stuck in traffic so she talked to me while she was on the road. She had offered to reschedule because she respected my time, but i didn't have any other availability so it was fine. She got to know me and my experience a little bit. Got a personal email a couple days later from her saying she's moving on with candidates with more experience. The protocol is to just send candidates an automated email with the decline but she saw potential and offered to be a resource for me if I was really interested in the company and any future opps. Overall great experience!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a high stake presentation, how you prepared for it and how it went.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Denver, CO) in May 2015

Interview

I applied for this position back in December of 2014, but this specific position required more travel (~75%) than I was willing to commit to. In May 2015, the recruiter reached out to me about another similar position with less travel. She set up an interview with the hiring manager which was one of the best interviews I've had. It ended with the Manager saying he thought I would be a good fit and would follow up with me to keep the process moving forward. That was the last I heard from him. I attempted to follow up with him but had no response. Two weeks later I reached out to the recruiter who said they went with an internal candidate. What a waste. They most like sought me out because they were required to have an outside candidate but knowing they would go with an internal candidate. My biggest issue is that the manager led me on and then never followed up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Redmond, WA)

Interview

Applied online and followed up with the recruiter via LinkedIn. The process was very pleasant and moved quickly. The recruiter always communicated where I was in the process and next steps. Initially had a screening call. Next, the first two interviews were over the phone, next was a mock demo of Concur's solution (virtually), then in-person and telephone peer interviews, followed by an off site meeting with hiring manager.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful