KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Technical Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 345 interviews

Employee Referral20%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Allen, TX) in Jul 2018

Interview

Recruiter from SAP fieldglass reached out to me via email. She scheduled me for an interview with the hiring manager. Worst interview ever. Never in any interview have I got such negative vibes. The HM didn't seem interested in hiring and didn't reciprocate to my answers even once during the entire interview. And then comes the waiting , I emailed the HR twice and didnt get any response. I mean c'mon don't you have the audacity to respond back. And she was a senior recruiter. Be it a reject you can at least respond to the emails. I kept an eye at the application status on the job portal and got to know I was not selected.I wasn't surprised. I have never seen such an unprofessional HR in my life. I understand that HR's interact with several candidates a day . But you can still respond and follow up at least once with the candidate. But not all HR's at Concur are like this, I interacted with another HR and he was very responsive and professional.

Interview Questions
  • What are the phases of implementing a software ? Where have you seen single sign on in day to day like ?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Frankfurt am Main) in Feb 2017

Interview

I had 2 Telephone interviews, 1 Presentation on a technical topic on site and a final face to face interview with the Hiring manager. The interviews were intensive lasting for over an hour. The presentation went well as the people and atmosphere was fine. Feedback on the interview was the next day ( no waiting period) , I liked that a lot I accepted the Offer.

Interview Questions
  • Analysis and troubleshooting questions, Behavioural questions and client relationship questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Minneapolis, MN) in Feb 2016

Interview

Recruiter was responsive and eager to keep process moving forward. 3 interview sessions total. LAst interview was with hiring manager and his boss. I was offered the job but I declined because the position is in a satellite office - so I felt like the opportunities were limited. Their initial offer was also nowhere near the expectation I mentioned at the beginning of application process - and way under fair market value. I did not attempt to counter. And declined outright. The recruiter followed up with me asking why I declined. Then the recruiter offered to set me up in a meeting to learn more about opportunities at Concur. This was a nice and thoughtful gesture. After the meeting, I followed up with the recruiter and told them I was willing to reconsider the offer if Concur was willing to go 30% higher to match fair market value. Recruiter did not attempt to counter my ask. Hence, why I did not take the job. Seems like a great company otherwise. I will apply for other positions assuming those positions will be more in line with the market rate.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Prague

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Prague) in May 2015

Interview

Very demanding with several interview rounds . I have had three interviews. Some other coleagues mentioned even seven interview rounds. Either on phone and skype, then having the one on one interview. Last interview was with the panel of directors with presentation. Requirement to prepare and give a presentation on some technical topic.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore