SAP Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAP Director Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview was great, had a conversation with the interviewer about the job responsibilities and how I can meet them. Discussed my experience and how the can help build and drive the business.

Interview Questions

• There was no really difficult question in the sense that I was really a perfect match for this position   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2009.

Interview

By the book interview. Very consistent with preparatory materials related to situational-style interviews that seek strengths, weaknesses, and experiences learned throughout the professional career.

Interview Questions

• In five minutes, tell me why I should hire you and not somebody else.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SAP in June 2009.

Interview

Started as c user so hiring process was perfunctory

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in January 2008.

Interview

Employee referral. Travelled to a location for a series of back-to-back organized interviews with peers and employees related to the job and other areas of the company. Two interviews followed by phone. Decision made within a month. Offer made over the phone and written. Accepted the offer but process after the interview was extremely painful, due to HR processes which were dependent on employees on vacation. There was no empowerment or escalation path to get the hiring process under an acceptable timeframe.

Interview Questions

• All questions were fair and nothing was unexpected. All work related.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in October 2014.

Interview

Face to face interview process with the country MD and regional counterparts, Understanding my current experience on how can benefit the company.Also, explaining about the expectation from the company regarding the vacant position

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in October 2014.

Interview

Internal Recruitment: I had opportunity to try 2 moments.
    One in 2007 very good, with 6 people as interviewers. in this case I was selected and promoted.
    Other in 2014 not so good, with 2 people. And seems that it was already selected the person when the process starts.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the right person?   1 Answer