SAP Interview Questions in Downers Grove, IL | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Downers Grove, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

3 or 4 phone interviews, starting with HR screening. Demonstration in front of management to prove presales skills. Ended up taking 4 months. Had weeks where there was a lot of "action", then wouldn't hear anything for weeks. Phone interviews were very easy, didn't seem like they meant anything.

Interview Questions

• How will you adjust to a large company coming from a small organization? What will you do to become successful? What will you do day one to succeed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They said there was no room for adjustment in the base salary so I didn't even ask for me. In hind site I wouldn't asked for my on possible bonus to be higher, number on offer letter is used to calculate annual bonus.

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Downers Grove, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

This waste of time, 45-min. Discover Your Strengths on-line survey. I respect that companies can choose their own application process, but this isn't an application process. It's Gallup's means of recruiting free test subjects by pretending they're a job candidate.

Interview Questions