SAP Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Two engineers asked the common questions, such as walk me through your resume, then moved to more detailed check on the technical area trying to find a fit in what they are looking for. They asked some technical questions, and let me to solve some problems on the spot. It is typical.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

The interview process took about 5 hours. I talked to people from senior engineer to vp of the product line. The question they asked are pretty technical. Started from Java related questions, architecture design, and design pattern. It ends up pretty well. I got the offer letter on mail two days after.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galway (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Galway (Ireland)) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online and got an invitation to interview about a week later. I met with two interviewers, both of whom I would have been working with directly. They told me it would be a competency based interview but it really ended up being more of a general chat about the role and my suitability for it. At the end of the interview, they said that they would be in touch after about two weeks. Three weeks later, I still hadn't heard from them so I sent the recruiter an email to check in and make sure they knew I was still very interested in the position. They did not respond, which I thought was pretty poor form- a standardised rejection email to unsuccessful applicants is not very difficult to send out.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult or unexpected about the interview, the interviewers were very pleasant and the interview experience in general was positive.   Answer Question