SAP Interview Questions in Germany | Glassdoor

SAP Interview Questions in Germany

Updated May 2, 2017

2.8

Work Study Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

The process was just one phone interview. Two interviewers asked me general questions about distributed databases, and then there was a part for c++ questions where I have to find the error in some functions. I had also to do a task using collabedit. The questions were easy in general and the interview took 1 hour. I got an answer after almost 1 week.

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Potsdam (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Potsdam (Germany)) in March 2017.

Interview

There was an offline test conducted before I had face to face interview.

offline test will be creating some small project.

I was interviewed in Potsdam location, where I had to face 3 rounds of interview.

1-> Technical (tip: Know your basics, Design patterns are important)
    2-> Case study round( tip: Know your domain, I was asked to explain complete architecture of the previous project including hardware limitations and pros and cons of moving it to cloud)
    3-> Hr+ manager round(tip: Be prepared for question on your notice, salary, expectations and motivation)

each of these rounds lasted for 1 hour each.

Junior java devops Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warendorf (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP (Warendorf (Germany)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and it took around 4 weeks. I was invited for the personal interview. It was supposed to be with the manager and technical lead but the technical lead was not even present for the interview. It was a general discussion about my previous project hobies etc. Manager told me I will receive a call from the technical lead for a second round as he is not present today. Unfortunately, I did not receive any call and received rejection instead.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

It was a Skype meeting, I found the internship on the internet. Then I got an email for the skype interview. There were two responsible people about the position. They were nice people. It took approximately 30-50 mins.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my past internship experience and what was the most stressful thing and the best experience there.
      Besides, they focused on my SPSS, Excell skills.

I did not hear from them yet.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Interview

The interview was hardcore technical one. Lasted more than an hour. Was telephonic and skype. Had a coding exercise.
    The interviewers was very nice. There were two people, technical persons, quite senior. But the process was smooth.

Interview Questions

• Questions on graph processing systems, graph theory, advanced programming questions. Graph Algorithms. There was also a coding exercise.   Answer Question

Because of some academic conflicts with the period of internship.

SAP HANA Vora Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP in January 2017.

Interview

It was per phone, with 4 interviewers. Started with an overview of the position, asked about my experience with respect to programming and some used technologies (e.g., hadoop, spark). In the end I could ask them whatever question I wanted.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions, first Linux commands and what do they do (e.g., wc, netstat, ifconfig...). Afterwards they wrote some object/methods signatures and asked to implement them (it was implementing a stack using a queue). It was the first ever interview, so I was nervous and it took me long to answer the questions.   Answer Question

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Berlin (Germany)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted over Skype. All the questions that i was asked were direct and simple to understand. They seemed well organised. Overall, I got a good impression of the team and it made me exited to work with them.

Information Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)).

Interview

Had a screening phone interview in German, that went well and I was asked to go in and take a comprehensive english grammar test and technical writing test. I had no experience in technical writing before, so the writing test didn't go very well. But had a very positive experience with the Hiring Manager and the other members of the team.

Working Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, the process took 2 weeks have to give interview to two different people. The interview was pretty chilled, i would recommend everyone to focus only on their resume

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated the salary from 10 to 12 euros/hour , since i had 2 Work student offerers from sap they agreed without any issues

Data Scientist/Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Berlin (Germany)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was called by HR and told to submit resume via sap job site, and got a telephone interview after one week.

Two interviewers called me and asked my experience, simple coding test, basic questions about java, data structure, OOP, machine learning etc. It felt like a oral exam in university.I didnt remember some java features mentioned in the question as I use Python most of the time. I got rejected afterwards. The overall interview process is very nice and fast.

Although it's mentioned deep learning in their job post, they just asked one concept question about machine learning. I feel like they are more like looking for a senior java developer with some machine learning background.

Interview Questions

• easy question from leetcode.
      How do you know about SAP? Why apply?
      Whats the difference between supervised and unsupervised machine learning?
      List basic java data structure.
      Tell me sth. about List in Java.
      Answer Question