SAP Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 24, 2017

2.7

86 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Simple and easy. The manager was nice and question were behavioral question. The culture is very accepting, I was able to have a conversation and it didn't feel like an interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Submitted an online application after talking to an intern and then had two phone interviews, both within a couple weeks of one another. I received a decision within two weeks of the second interview.
    Overall, it was a fluid process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP in April 2017.

Interview

I had a very spontaneous interview with someone on the team. I did not go through HR since I had my resume passed on by someone I knew in the company. Mostly behavioral questions to gauge if I would be a good fit for the team.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP in November 2016.

Interview

2 interviewers. Asked me to tell about my past experiences working on various projects. They seemed very happy during the interview, but there was no follow up afterwards. On email they said they will get back to us but no news since.

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Two phone screens and an on-campus interview. The in-person interview consisted of meeting with various members of the team for a total of 1.5 hours. Casual interview: definitely no need for a suit here! Roughly one month between initial phone screen and offer stage.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Two 30 minute phone interviews, each was with multiple people. Not a lot of high pressure questions, just a casual getting to know you, friendly conversation about each other. This is to see if you're a good fit for the team. It seemed my skill set was a match on paper, so the interview was all about personality.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview - 1 hour basic behavioral questions concerning your resume
    Technical Interview - Dipper dive into your resume from a technical perspective as well as more situational and behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Write a function that prints out a value in a table with a specific value
      Describe differences between data structures   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

In person interview took about three hours. Seemed a little unorganized but overall not a bad process. Everyone seemed nice but had trouble answering some of my questions, seemed a little confusing.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, selection from the recruiter, passed onto 3 delegates, in person meeting with hiring manager in order to make the final decision. There were many tedious steps involved in this hiring process.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to SAP? Why SAP? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a call 2 weeks later. Girl was very nice asked general questions. Followed up with an email a few weeks later saying they were pursuing other candidates. Overall not a bad process.

Interview Questions

• Why SAP? Tell me about yourself? Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question