SAP Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAP Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP in November 2016.

Interview

2 interviewers. Asked me to tell about my past experiences working on various projects. They seemed very happy during the interview, but there was no follow up afterwards. On email they said they will get back to us but no news since.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Two phone screens and an on-campus interview. The in-person interview consisted of meeting with various members of the team for a total of 1.5 hours. Casual interview: definitely no need for a suit here! Roughly one month between initial phone screen and offer stage.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Two 30 minute phone interviews, each was with multiple people. Not a lot of high pressure questions, just a casual getting to know you, friendly conversation about each other. This is to see if you're a good fit for the team. It seemed my skill set was a match on paper, so the interview was all about personality.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

In person interview took about three hours. Seemed a little unorganized but overall not a bad process. Everyone seemed nice but had trouble answering some of my questions, seemed a little confusing.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, selection from the recruiter, passed onto 3 delegates, in person meeting with hiring manager in order to make the final decision. There were many tedious steps involved in this hiring process.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to SAP? Why SAP? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a call 2 weeks later. Girl was very nice asked general questions. Followed up with an email a few weeks later saying they were pursuing other candidates. Overall not a bad process.

Interview Questions

• Why SAP? Tell me about yourself? Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Telephone interview with several members of their team, discussed my portfolio of work, my resume, past employment experiences and my interests in the company and the available position. Overall experience was great, interviewers were friendly and asked great questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Had two phone interviews. Basically call was scheduled for only 30 minutes but got extended for 2 hours without any notice. It was hard to be on phone for 2 hours and answer their questions. Please be courteous to inform applicants regarding the duration of call properly so that applicants can be well prepared in terms of phone battery not to mention call charges else schedule a on-site interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of online application. After, email was sent to review resume and set up a date to meet up and have an interview. After interviewing twice, there is the awaited reply for whether or not you get the position. Sadly in this case, there was no response.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

All realistic questions and situations asked. Was a comfortable experience. Straight-forward; they don't trick you. One of the better interviews I've been in. Positive outcome and better than what I was expecting. General questions about CV.