SAP Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Internship

Create your profile to get personalized information

SAP Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at SAP

2.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP in April 2018.

Interview

30 minute phone interview. Interviewer was nice and it felt more like a conversation than an interview. I wish I had gotten a chance to talk about my experience more. The interview centered more around the company culture and what I expected from the position. I interviewed last week and have not heard back about next steps yet.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SAP in November 2016.

Interview

there were 3 rounds
    1. technical interview
    2. technical interview
    3.HR interview
    So they are easy to crack if u study about all the subject and projects that you have done in your past.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online through the SAP careers page. There was an online quiz at first. I passed it and was invited to an interview on the premise. Two more interviews followed with technical staff. I was asked Java-specific and behavioral questions mostly. The whole process lasted three months.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Levallois-Perret (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP (Levallois-Perret (France)) in February 2017.

Interview

A fellow graduate and current employee at the company helped to setup the interview:
    it helped that I came with a reference from another employee and from a well-known computer engineering graduate school.
    The interview was conducted by my manager and a technical lead. They asked me questions about my background and goals. They gave me an introduction to the product and the work I would be doing, should I be chosen. Other than the presentation of the internship, I did most of the talking, answering questions to gauge my suitability.

Interview Questions

• Other than what is in your CV, what have you accomplished or which skills do you have? What are your career goals?   Answer Question
    • [After describing the work done in the department] Is this something that you're interested in doing? What would you 'bring to the table'?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, they have a (generous) standard comprehensive offer for internships.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SAP (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The process consists of one online round , two technical interviews and one HR round. The online round has some reasoning, quant, english, oops questions with 2 codes to debug and 2 programs.Interviewer was very polite and asked about my hobbies first then asked some questions on my project.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2016.

Interview

Very positive, they were really interested in my past team projects and how well I work in a team. Asked me about what I knew about SAP and HANA DB

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

It was a Skype meeting, I found the internship on the internet. Then I got an email for the skype interview. There were two responsible people about the position. They were nice people. It took approximately 30-50 mins.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my past internship experience and what was the most stressful thing and the best experience there.
      Besides, they focused on my SPSS, Excell skills.

I did not hear from them yet.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Brisbane (Australia)) in May 2016.

Interview

After I applied, I was invited to interview and case study was given to provide solution; we went through my resume and I discussed why I would like to work for SAP.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 2 rounds. First tech and second HR. Tech round consisted of basic questions from data structures and algorithm. Few questions related to projects. HR round was simple.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviews are not too long. Technical questions first and behavioral questions in the end. Both questions carry similar weightage. Confidence matters a lot. Be calm and confident and you will get the job.