SAP Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,019 of over 3.0K interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Interview process has 3 steps. In first interview they are trying to get to know you. If you pass the first one then you get a second inetview with the head of the team and they ask you technical questions. If you pass the second interview too in the third one you talk with the manager.

Interview Questions
  • In the technical interview they asked a lot about Algorithm and Data Structures.
    Answer Question

SAP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Alguns testes onlines. Entrevista com o gestor da Área, no caso, Business One. Entrevista com a recrutadores de RH. Os detalhes e as informações sempre bem esclarecidas através dos e-mails de contatos.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Zuerst normales Interview, danach eine Woche Zeit um eine Präsentation zu erstellen die danach präsentiert werden musste. Danach quasi nochmal ein Bewerbungsgespräch. Etwas viel Aufwand für ein Praktikum, aber ne coole Erfahrung.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP

Interview

I was contacted to schedule a phone interview by a recruiter. There was a 30 minute phone screening with a team member. A week later I was contacted to schedule a 1 hour panel interview with 3 managers. This was done through teams since the job was to be remote during the pandemic. Questions were a mix of behavioural and technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Preguntas y conversación de perfil personal, aspiraciones e intereses, conocimiento de la empresa y la industria. Experiencias laborales o académicas destacables e información respecto a la carrera. Intereses a futuro y expectativas de la posición.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP

Interview

The process was very fine and open and there are 4 rounds of the interview. Intro myself @RestController vs @Controller Dependency Injection Bean scopes What is Spring boot & its advantages Write a SQL to get all records from 2 tables which qualify a condition Give some JSP tags Other Spring boot annotation I use What is SOAP

Interview Questions
  • Intro myself What I did in a recent project, team size, my role Java What I found interesting in Java compare to other languages LifeCycle of thread Multithreading and its cost Experience on writing multithreading programing Sleep vs Wait Volatile Synchronize Spring Bean , how many type of beans Achievement/ difficulty in one of my project MVC model Explain how dispatcherServlet handle a http request How Spring handle concurrently request modifying a same database What I use for testing What I should do when any of the test cases fail.

SAP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Behavioral Interview. They just ask questions on different scenarios. They seem very team oriented though. Interviewer was rude and definitely not listening to anything I said/asked. Some effort to listen would be appreciated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

After applying on LinkedIn I got an email a few days after asking me to join a zoom call. Great conversation about my career, my profile, my experience, and my education. The interviewer made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP

Application

I interviewed at SAP

Interview

Interview has several rounds.interviewer was very friendly and did not not rush to next question.there is enough time to answer the questions.It is a very good company to have a nice career

SAP

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP in Jul 2021

Interview

I applied for the SVNT program in June 2021 for the Front End track. I received an online assessment immediately following my application. I think it was 2 coding questions, very basic JavaScript, no problem at all. My answers to that secured a behavioral. My behavioral interviewer was very nice and asked fairly basic questions and had been a part of the SVNT program and so was technical and was able to answer my questions about it quite thoroughly. Following the behavioral, I was asked to schedule a technical interview. My technical was reassigned to another interviewer shortly after the first scheduling confirmation and on the day of the interview, this new interviewer did not show up. I had to call HR and get a new interview scheduling link sent on my own. The new interviewer did show up to this new scheduled interview (did not share webcam) and the technical overall was incredibly easy. I should have been able to knock it out of the park. Very basic trivia questions and one small coding question on a shared coding notepad website. I was asked about OS design and databases despite it being a front end interview, which I was unprepared for despite the questions not being very hard. No Leetcode or really anything particularly challenging. Unfortunately, my nerves got the best of me and I did not proceed to the next step despite the easy interview. The interview process is fairly long and it was quite annoying that my first technical interviewer did not make the meeting, but overall it wasn't terribly difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Q: You're in a meeting and there's 3 minutes left. Pretend I'm your manager and give me a sales pitch for one of your projects and why the company should pursue it.
  • Q: Tell me about a time you felt under-challenged / underutilized in a project and what you did to fix that.
  • Q: What would you do if you were blocked on a task and your manager / team members were not available?
  • Q: Write a function to fetch a resource every 1 second while handling the case where a fetch is long-running and doesn't resolve until after another API call might occur from the repeating call (i.e. prevent a second fetch when the first fetch is hasn't finished yet).
  • Q: When would you use a relational vs. a non-relational database and why? What are the benefits of each?
  • Q: How would you design an operating system? What are all the various layers?
1 person found this interview helpful