SAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAP Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2017
1,503 Interview Reviews

Director Interview

Interview

I applied and was referred for several roles at SAP. I never got an interview but I got an email asking me to fill out a 30 minute assessment that may be used if I am ever invited for an interview. A bit of a joke and time waster if the company wants you to spend time on this when no interview has been set up. Usually you fill these out if you're invited for an interview. And very personal too, with the Hi [Username] . I've always wanted to be referred to as Username.

Interview Questions

• We invite you to complete an assessment as part of your application process, to help us better understand your values, motivations and behavioral preferences related to the role.   Answer Question

SAP Star Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview and the questions were pretty standard interview question, got a really good vibe about the company through the phone. The benefits were really good, especially for me.

Interview Questions

• Why SAP
      Proficient Programming Language
      Project using that Programming Language   Answer Question

Senior Role Interview

Interview

I have applied to SAP twice, spent around 30 minutes completing their online process, other than an automated 'your application is being processed' response, I never heard back. I tried to contact someone but it's impossible to get hold of a real person. I have spoken to several other people who tell me over the years they have had the same experience. I can't help thinking if my resume is still sitting somewhere in Success Factors waiting for a real person to look at it. Expected more from SAP.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Simple and easy. The manager was nice and question were behavioral question. The culture is very accepting, I was able to have a conversation and it didn't feel like an interview

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

First round was telephonic round. Then they called for face to face round.
    Three members interviewed me. All the questions very general and related to my past work experience and education.

Interview Questions

• Just General questions about my past work   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Submitted an online application after talking to an intern and then had two phone interviews, both within a couple weeks of one another. I received a decision within two weeks of the second interview.
    Overall, it was a fluid process.

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. It's a phone screening interview. Interview started with my past experience and later interviewer gave me some technical questions (no coding). Overall, It was nice talking to the person.

Interview Questions

• Talk about my projects in detail and ask some questions based on that.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted out of the blue by an HR person who I spoke with for 10 minutes. He only wanted to know whether I was a US Citizen, what my salary requirements, and whether I had a chance to read the job description.

My next contact was an email asking me to come in and talk to the hiring manager in person. I was given only his first name and last initial

So, I show up on interview day. The hiring manager shook my hand and introduced me to someone who he said would interview me. The interview was a typical algorithm oriented Data Scientist interview - no application knowledge at all - everything was just algorithm oriented. His accent was quite thick and I had trouble understanding much of what he was saying, although he seemed very unaware that his diction was wanting.

This interview ends. After sitting in the conference room alone for 15 minutes someone else shows up. Same thing - algorithms only. This person also had a thick accent which was very difficult to understand. Once again, they seemed unaware that they were pretty incomprehensible, so I'm sure they thought I was an idiot for looking blank whenever they asked me something...

After this interview ends, I am sitting alone in the room for 10 more minutes when the first interviewer shows up. He explains that the hiring manager (whom I have NEVER spoken to at this point, except to say hello,) was called into an emergency meeting and they would make a decision about the position and let me know later.

End of interview day.

The lack of professionalism here on the part of SAP is just staggering. The whole process was very strange - I'm left wondering if I was simply a "token US Citizen" they brought in to game the H1B Visa system or something. I doubt I'll get an offer, but if I do I will have to think twice about accepting...

Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Lake Mary, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through employee referral. It took about one week before the first call from a recruiter. And I was scheduled for an in-person interview.

I was suppose to meet with two of their engineers from my team, but since it was a very busy time for them, I ended up meeting with my direct Manager. She was really cool and after the interview, I was even more happier and looking forward to start working with her.

Interview Questions

• This role is primarily providing support within their SuccessFactor group. I was asked mainly about my customer service experience.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had a very difficult customer   1 Answer
    • Practice on behavioral questions. Also, give your interviewer a clear understanding that you have experience dealing with customers.   1 Answer

SVNT Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

First two phone calls are all behavioral . Then the next interview is technical over a document sharing website for coding. The behavioral part was pretty easy. But, I feel as though I was not prepared enough for the technical part. Review sample codes on leetcode and other programming sites.