SAP Senior Manager, Sales Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SAP

1 Interview Review

Senior Manager, Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2012.

Interview

I had several phone interviews with the HR team and then two phone interviews with a VP of Sales Operations (my future boss). She invited me to meet with her in an office located in the midwest, near her home. I flew out to the office for what I expected to be an intensive, personal interview. It lasted just over 4 hours, including lunch, but it was mostly her talking about her family, her recent move, her complaints about buying a house. She did not ask me much about my background, experience, or anticipations about the job. Near the end of the interview, I asked her about the day to day requirements of the job and she veered off into a complaint about "the unprofessional standards of current employees". I asked what are the next steps and she told me it was paperwork and that I'd be hearing from HR. Normally, in my experience, if it's a very positive interview after a long process, a verbal offer is made. In this case, I had no idea if I got the job or not. It was very poor communication.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview- typical questions-- Tell me about your previous experience and what you accomplished in each position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I mainly talked to HR and they gave me an initial offer and I was able to bump up the annual salary by a few thousand dollars and increase the bonus by a few % points.