SAP Social Media Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

All by phone -- no face to face interview

Negotiation

Social Media Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in March 2010.

Interview

I met with two of the executives, one that was heading up the social media team, and the other was from a part of the company that works closely with the social media department.

The interview was set up by a recruiter at TAG, he was very knowledgeable about the position and friendly. The 2 executives met with me right away and we spoke for about 90 minutes. They were really easy to talk to and were bouncing off ideas and potential ways to grow the brand together. I was pretty excited, I was pretty sure I was going to get an offer, but I did not.

The office building was beautiful, I'm sure whomever got the job will love it!

Interview Questions

• What would you do to spread the SAP brand with social media?   Answer Question