SAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2017
1,212 Interview Reviews

Director Reporting to Chief Operating Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

COO was very cordial but the internal recruiter was tough. Was hard to cut through the internet cycle but once I did, I felt that the recruiter's mind was made up and I was not really going to be considered

Interview Questions

• The internal recruiter told me that they did not think I had enough financial background.   1 Answer

Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The whole process was short but I was tested on the tools and had to give a presentation using these tools. The behavioral interview went well. The questions were regular behavioral questions. The dress code was business casual and the interviewers were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• How does your background tie in with your future career goals?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP (New York, NY).

Interview

Hiring manager was straight to the point when describing what the role will entail. Plus very encouraging to ramp me up once hired--very transparent! Nothing tricky!
    Also, understand there is a learning curve.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Was a nightmarish experience, to say the least! For a job role that's rooted in creative freedom and expression, the team felt extremely rigid and dry. It was 2 hours of pure grilling, with presumptive questions and a tone of judgment predominant throughout. The hiring manager seemed like a complete task master and micro-manager. I spoke with a user researcher who was new on the team and her line of questioning was plain obnoxious. I turned them down right after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with responsive design before?   1 Answer

Developer/Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP in September 2016.

Interview

schedule phone interview, technical phone round. Indian interviewer with no manners to talk with the candidate, asking Java questions when candidate said comfortable with Python. The job description mentioned Java, or Python. The voice of the interviewer was unclear too.terrible experience

Interview Questions

• open-ended machine learning question, java vs python, oops question, java language focused questions   Answer Question

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview includes portfolio review wth engineering skills, design exercise, one on one. The interviewers were all very friendly and gave very constructive criticism on my portfolio. From my one on one, the company felt like a very nice place to work at.

Data Scientist/Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

2 rounds interviews: one about java, oop, sql and technical background, another about data science in real-world user cases. Very practical questions and no need to crack leet code. Down to earth and of course very nice people!

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Met the Vice President of Finances at a Career Fair, and received a callback weeks later for an interview two days later. The interview itself was less formal than I expected and the job description was very unclear. He offered the internship on the spot, but weeks later I have not heard anything back.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview went great overall. First there was a phone interview, then face to face interview, and last a panel interview with three people. Everyone during the interview process was very polite and asked interesting questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Two 30 minute phone interviews, each was with multiple people. Not a lot of high pressure questions, just a casual getting to know you, friendly conversation about each other. This is to see if you're a good fit for the team. It seemed my skill set was a match on paper, so the interview was all about personality.