SAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017
1,503 Interview Reviews

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAP (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process was tedious. After having numerous conversations, interviews, and presentations, everything went cold - no more information, no responses to emails, not even a rejection notification. How unprofessional and disrespectful. As an applicant and a strong candidate for this role, it is extremely disappointing to be treated in such a way. This process (or lack thereof) shows the lack of respect and value in candidates which then equals a lack of respect and value for employees. I will not be applying to any additional roles with SAP in the future. Too many options out there to be treated in such a way.

Interview Questions

• Presentation on provided scenario and delivering to c-suite execs.   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

HR setups up an interview according to my available days.
    The interview went good and the call was on time.
    The interviewer said the manager would get back to me next week for second round.
    But did not hear anything from them after that.
    If you guys did not find a candidate fit, just say them the same. Do not lure them about next rounds and make false promises

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP in April 2017.

Interview

I had a very spontaneous interview with someone on the team. I did not go through HR since I had my resume passed on by someone I knew in the company. Mostly behavioral questions to gauge if I would be a good fit for the team.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

First meeting was with a recruiter. Next meeting was with the future manager. The third interaction was the interview with the future manager and his direct manager (executive responsible for the line of different products). The fourth meeting was the interview and job offer.

Interview Questions

• Products I sell, how big were the clients/deals. Biggest win and why. Challenges and how I deal with them.   Answer Question

Product Owner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

director interviewed me with big data use cases. He was very friendly and he created a friendly atmosphere and he was appreciating all the answers. He made me think about the use cases for the big data technology solutions. It was for an hour and the questions were pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• general basics on database and big data technologies were asked. The interviewer asked me to explain my project, basic understanding of cloud technologies and database technologies. He also asked me questions on my previous work experience.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

first something about my projects and then some basic idea about object-oriented programming questions. And what did I use in my project. Basically the interview goes as I thought, maybe there will be another round to interview.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between interface and abstract class   1 Answer

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (San Ramon, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

This company recruiting process is very disorganized. A third party is used to assist the recruiters with setting up interviews and the communication between the two is subpar. I was scheduled for an interview. I had 2 different people contact me several times by email and phone after one of their coworkers had already scheduled my interview previously. The level of disorganization caught me off guard and was definitely a red flag.

I was scheduled to meet face to face with the VP of Procurement, who is located out of state. I was instead met by a Procurement Specialist and notified that we would be doing a video conference with the manager due to traveling issues she encountered. A conference room had been reserved. However, upon arrival, it was occupied. We had to wait for employees to vacate, which took aproximately 10 minutes. Once situated in the conference room, technical issues with the laptop were encountered. I had to wait another 10 minutes to begin the interview.

Overall, the interview questions were basic. The energy was off, so I'm not surprised that I wasn't offered the position. Even if it was offered, I'm not so sure I would have accepted. I did not feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with change management and getting buy-in from various stakeholders?   1 Answer

MEan Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer during the phone interview was very sweet and kind. During the in-person interview, I had the opportunity to see their amazing workspace! The same interviewer who called me was kind very and hospitable. I was a series of technical questions ranging from sorting problems to conceptual questions (web dev, OS, etc)

Interview Questions

• Create a function that will print the sequence within a string with only unique characters. (Read through each character, and if there is a repeat then print out the sequence without the repeat)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with current employees in my position, HR and manager. 2 calls with employee (peer), 3 calls with my future manager, 1 call with my managers peer, 1 call with my managers boss and 1 call with HR. Final stage was to go to SF and do a 30 minute demo to a group of 5-10 people (both remote and on site). This was after 3 1-on-1 interviews that lasted for about 30 minutes. Extensive process to say the least.

Interview Questions

• Experience, familiarity with the software, proficiency with accounting process.   Answer Question

Finance Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed, more behavioral than technical. Interviewers are trying to get to know you and see if you have a passion for finance and an interest in working in their team - they tell you what to expect on the job and see if you will be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team?   1 Answer