SAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017
1,238 Interview Reviews

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Was a nightmarish experience, to say the least! For a job role that's rooted in creative freedom and expression, the team felt extremely rigid and dry. It was 2 hours of pure grilling, with presumptive questions and a tone of judgment predominant throughout. The hiring manager seemed like a complete task master and micro-manager. I spoke with a user researcher who was new on the team and her line of questioning was plain obnoxious. I turned them down right after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with responsive design before?   1 Answer

Developer/Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP in September 2016.

Interview

schedule phone interview, technical phone round. Indian interviewer with no manners to talk with the candidate, asking Java questions when candidate said comfortable with Python. The job description mentioned Java, or Python. The voice of the interviewer was unclear too.terrible experience

Interview Questions

• open-ended machine learning question, java vs python, oops question, java language focused questions   Answer Question

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview includes portfolio review wth engineering skills, design exercise, one on one. The interviewers were all very friendly and gave very constructive criticism on my portfolio. From my one on one, the company felt like a very nice place to work at.

Data Scientist/Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

2 rounds interviews: one about java, oop, sql and technical background, another about data science in real-world user cases. Very practical questions and no need to crack leet code. Down to earth and of course very nice people!

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Met the Vice President of Finances at a Career Fair, and received a callback weeks later for an interview two days later. The interview itself was less formal than I expected and the job description was very unclear. He offered the internship on the spot, but weeks later I have not heard anything back.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview went great overall. First there was a phone interview, then face to face interview, and last a panel interview with three people. Everyone during the interview process was very polite and asked interesting questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Two 30 minute phone interviews, each was with multiple people. Not a lot of high pressure questions, just a casual getting to know you, friendly conversation about each other. This is to see if you're a good fit for the team. It seemed my skill set was a match on paper, so the interview was all about personality.

N/A Interview

Interview

Got an email from a HR. She asked me about 10 questions. There questions were general such as if I was willing to relocate.

I replied her back with my answers. I've never heard from her again...

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

The interview process was the most harrowing process ever. I was not local to where the position was based off of, and the position apparently didn't provide relocation. I was still moved along the interview process. After doing one phone interview, I was moved to a final round which was a 3 hour long skype interview. After getting through that round I was asked to attend another skype interview for God know what reason.
    I was finally made an offer over the phone. We even went through negotiating numbers on the phone and had come to an agreement. Right when I was expecting an offer letter, I was told that they couldn't move forward with the application. I was told that this was because of visa issues, which wasn't the case since I had confirmed this with my lawyers. They probably found someone else to fill the position, and then just gave me an excuse. I am extremely disappointed with their entire interview process and what they put me through.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Took about 2 months. Had a screening interview, onsite, and a few informal interviews.Very fun people to talk to. One thing to improve is making the on site interviews longer and showing the company site. Also, HR department takes a while to reimburse your expenses.