SAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 22, 2017
1,331 Interview Reviews

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Was called by Team Architect and asked some questions about my experience and was called in on site. Was asked about challenges i faced in current internship. Asked 1 question on bootstrap and 1 on css to write code. Was asked one mathematical question and 2 algorithm questions. Didnt get response until 2 weeks and got an automated email for the rejection. I emailed interviewer where I went wrong but got no response from them.

Interview Questions

• Using bootstrap draw 2 divs that on small screen become next to each other   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Had two calls, nothing very technical. I would recommend having a good understanding of the software industry as a whole and a passion for joining the "cloud wave". Overall down-to-earth people looking for a genuine interest in the company.

Software Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied it online through Employee Referral, got a call from Recruiter within 2 days and then followed by Telephonic interview by the Hiring Manager within a week . After the telephonic interview, I was called for onsite interview with 5 more people. The interview process was fairly decent. However, I am yet to receive any update from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly on Data Structures and Algorithms. Also, had some behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Sq, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Sq, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was first contacted over the phone to setup a phone interview with one the directors after sending my resume to one my colleagues. The phone interview went over my resume and asked very specific technical questions about the projects I have worked on and skills I have listed in my resume. After that they setup an on-site interview at Newtown Square, PA. The second interview was with two engineers and they asked basic questions about logic and my resume.

Interview Questions

• If you have one bag with balls of two different colors, whats the maximum numbers of times you need to draw balls to get 2 of the same color.   2 Answers
    • How can you swap two variables without using a third temporal variable?   1 Answer

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for interview. First round was phone call interview which was pretty decent and easy going. Second round was on-site which was technical and included white-board coding too. For third round, I got phone call and it was technical again. All these rounds lasted for about an hour. Last round was phone interview for me and it was just an HR round.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAP in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interviews consisted of behavioral questions and work experience background. On-site interviews were both behavioral and technical questions. The overall experience was great! Everyone was very personable and genuinely wanted to get to know me as a candidate. Some UX Designer interviews can feel a little bit like an interrogation, but SAP didn't feel like that at all. Very good company and the people are good too. The HR are very active and reply promptly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online in mid May 2016, and got email from recruiter in about two weeks and set up a phone screen. BUT the recruiter didn't call at the time so I followed up by email. Then we rescheduled the phone screen, but AGAIN, I didn't get the call for the rescheduled phone screen. So I followed up the THIRD time for rescheduling, and finally the recruiter did call. It only lasted about 10 min, and I introduced my background, and the recruiter only asked some logistic questions (e.g. time of availability, salary expectation etc.), and seemed very indifferent about talking to a candidate (didn't even want to introduce about this role). Very ridiculous experience.

Silicon Valley Next Talent Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Two screening calls with behavioral questions. The next step was 2 technical interviews on the same day via Skype. However, the second interviewer didn't call, so I had to reschedule for another time. The rescheduled interview was over the phone and not through Skype. Overall, the process was alright but it doesn't really seem like SAP takes the time to care about potential hires.

Interview Questions

• Write a stack class using arrays   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Conversational, with three managers.
    Asked several questions about me, personally, to see if I would be a good fit with the current employees.
    Interviewers were very polite and informative.
    The interview lasted pretty long compared to interviews with similar companies.

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP in April 2016.

Interview

phone based. multiple people. 30 minutes each which was not enough time. looking to reschedule with additional people to meet in person. waiting on a call back from them.