SAP Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

SAP Interview Questions in London, England

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call for a first interview then a second phone when I was asked situational questions. I was then invited to the bootcamp in London for SAP's assessment day. There were around 30 candidates and we were slitted in smaller groups and asked to solve and discuss a business case while HR and managers were observing us and our interaction. We were called out for individual one-to-one interviews and role interviews a couple of time.

Pre-Sales Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied at SAP in January 2016 and received a phone call about a week later inviting me to a phone interview. At the interview I spoke with the person who also called me to offer me the interview and a manager. They were both very polite, kind and sounded really likable. They were happy to answer any questions I had and left me with a very positive image. Unfortunately I did not pass to the assessment center but I had a very positive experience. I would definitely apply again in the future.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this specific role?   Answer Question
    • Why should we choose you instead of another applicant?   Answer Question
    • Who are the direct competitors?   Answer Question
    • Basic competency questions like "Tell us about a time you had to work in a group" or "Tell us about a time you encountered a problem in your work and how you dealt with it"   Answer Question

SAP Academy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one is HR manager. HR call was friendly and easy to answer (1. Introduce yourself, 2.Why you choose SAP? 3. Why you? What kind of things you can possibly contribute to SAP (I think that was what they hoped to know) Second one is from hiring manager (I applied for the sales position) She was really nice but somehow I felt her questions for me personally is hard tp answer, felt quite tricky at that moment, or maybe just me since I never had sales but only marketing experiences before...I tried to make a link between these two fields, but obviously she didn't agree with my points...afterwards, no more update...that's all...and probably it's pretty over...BUT GOOD LUCK for those who want it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews and a predictive index test before a face to face in their London office which also included a sales simulation. I was told to prepare for a sales role play and a competency based interview, but after the sales simulation they decided not to continue with the process and told me to leave after 15 mins. I had traveled to London that morning and none of the flight expenses were covered. In my correspondence with the recruitment company and HR, I was told to prepare for a normal face-to-face interview as well as the role play, so to not even get the opportunity to interview, after traveling all that way and mostly preparing for the face-to-face interview, was very disappointing. I found it very unprofessional the way in which they dealt with me.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

General process

Interview Questions

• be careful, if you are applying a job which is not relative to your major   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

3 step process, internal referral, with final interview with VP, Initially with HR, then direct Manager, final interview with VP. Then proceeded to offer subject to normal checks. The whole process latsed about 6-8 weeks, due to internal contract challenges.

Interview Questions

• All straightforward sales questions, How did I achieve success in my previous roles? How did you deal with difficult customers   Answer Question

Head of Strategy & Innovation Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

- Informative
    - Testing questions (in a good way)
    - Leant about the company, job, culture
    - Efficiently organized and impressive

I could not of asked for a better candidate experience. This company know how to deliver results and how to look after their candidates. I would recommend them as a 'AAA' employer and for me personally, the interview & selection process was a dream. (I have interviewed with other companies and been shocked at how bad some of their processes are. Thankfully SAP reminded me that companies can be GREAT)

Interview Questions

• How can we help you achieve your full potential and enjoy a successful career?   1 Answer

Sales Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

I was contacted via Linkedin. 1st it was a phone call, which clearly followed a written script with the typical questions to clarify the CV. Then 1 interview with manager and HR, which included a presentation about a project which I had managed in the past. And then a final one with higher manager, which it was more to confirm that you fit with the office culture. The whole process is very structured and lead by the HR department following scripts.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

I had two interviews, one over the phone and one visual conference call where they made me play out a scenrio. The purpose was to see how I would manage commencing conversations with existing customers that may not be using SAP actively. I was to qualify and explore new opportunities with them.

Interview Questions

• SAP is a consultative company, make sure toask a lot of qustions and come across inquisitive.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I simply told them what I expected in salary. tehy gave me a number slightly below. But that was what i expected anyway hence why i aksed for a high number initially. Make sure to always ask for more

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

Via Video Conference from the UK to Australia, Interview with the ANZ Services Director. Formal 1-1 interiew. Lasted 60 minutes with offer during the interview. Follow up with the HR team post interview. All visa's arranged and granted within 2 months.