SAP Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

3.2

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an assessment center where we were assessed in a group task and presentation and an individual task where we were interviewed and had to complete a test.

Global Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Started applying online with the application. Then do some online test (Verbal and numerical). After that, it's an interview (video or phone) then the assessment centre which comprised of group task, individual task, and interviews.

Interview Questions

• General Personal questions about yourself, nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call for a first interview then a second phone when I was asked situational questions. I was then invited to the bootcamp in London for SAP's assessment day. There were around 30 candidates and we were slitted in smaller groups and asked to solve and discuss a business case while HR and managers were observing us and our interaction. We were called out for individual one-to-one interviews and role interviews a couple of time.

Pre-Sales Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied at SAP in January 2016 and received a phone call about a week later inviting me to a phone interview. At the interview I spoke with the person who also called me to offer me the interview and a manager. They were both very polite, kind and sounded really likable. They were happy to answer any questions I had and left me with a very positive image. Unfortunately I did not pass to the assessment center but I had a very positive experience. I would definitely apply again in the future.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this specific role?   Answer Question
    • Why should we choose you instead of another applicant?   Answer Question
    • Who are the direct competitors?   Answer Question
    • Basic competency questions like "Tell us about a time you had to work in a group" or "Tell us about a time you encountered a problem in your work and how you dealt with it"   Answer Question

SAP Academy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one is HR manager. HR call was friendly and easy to answer (1. Introduce yourself, 2.Why you choose SAP? 3. Why you? What kind of things you can possibly contribute to SAP (I think that was what they hoped to know) Second one is from hiring manager (I applied for the sales position) She was really nice but somehow I felt her questions for me personally is hard tp answer, felt quite tricky at that moment, or maybe just me since I never had sales but only marketing experiences before...I tried to make a link between these two fields, but obviously she didn't agree with my points...afterwards, no more update...that's all...and probably it's pretty over...BUT GOOD LUCK for those who want it

Services Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

I had a meeting with the recruiter, the sales manager and the managers manager
    I also did a sales simulation
    I felt that I really got to unstand the role, what skills are needed and if I had the potential to grow in the role.
    I also felt that I had a chance to really get to know the culture of the business and why people want to work at SAP

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Submit CV,
    Telephone interview with internal recruiter, about 30 minutes)
    Two calls with peers (30 minute calls with senior people already in the team I was applying to join). More of a two way discussion than a gilling style interview.
    Telephone (2 hours) and then face-to-face interview with manager. The face-to-face was even over dinner!

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews and a predictive index test before a face to face in their London office which also included a sales simulation. I was told to prepare for a sales role play and a competency based interview, but after the sales simulation they decided not to continue with the process and told me to leave after 15 mins. I had traveled to London that morning and none of the flight expenses were covered. In my correspondence with the recruitment company and HR, I was told to prepare for a normal face-to-face interview as well as the role play, so to not even get the opportunity to interview, after traveling all that way and mostly preparing for the face-to-face interview, was very disappointing. I found it very unprofessional the way in which they dealt with me.

Senior Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

very serious and professional hiring process. very experienced managers, several interviews, no time lost, sharing experiences, asking questions, getting details, role play, a few meetings with different people testing different areas

Interview Questions

• describe a situation where you 've been successful or unsuccessful   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

General process

Interview Questions

• be careful, if you are applying a job which is not relative to your major   1 Answer