SAP Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Process Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews and even third interviews.

Here's information on each step in the interview process, along with advice on the best way to handle each type of interview as you progress up the interview ladder towards a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How many years of your SAP experience   1 Answer

QA Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAP (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

I got a phone interview call for QA testing, considering my background in SAP. But I didn't have any experience in coding and probably they were looking out for individual for test automation. The interview was more about the coding skills, which I was not able to demonstrate due to my lack of experience in it. I got rejected a week later, which anyway I was expecting.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Two engineers asked the common questions, such as walk me through your resume, then moved to more detailed check on the technical area trying to find a fit in what they are looking for. They asked some technical questions, and let me to solve some problems on the spot. It is typical.