SAP Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAP Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at SAP

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. The hiring manager contacted me immediately and setup the interview for the next day. She confirmed the in person interview during the phone interview. Interviewed the next week and never heard back from them despite multiple follow-ups.

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through a data-base at my university and was prompted to schedule a phone interview. The initial phone interview went very well and the questions were not totally cliche or boring, and they actually cared about each interviewees interests and career goals. However I was told I'd have a followup phone call for an in-office interview, never received one and assumed I was toast. Then I was alerted I got the job a few weeks later. I still don't understand how that happened, but I went with it!

Interview Questions

• Many "would you rather" questions that were tough to answer!   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three phone calls from three different people on the team. Overall, it took about 4 weeks for me to finally hear back. It was an easy process, the recruiting team asked me when I was available and to give up to three different times.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

, Marketing Interview

Interview

Was pretty laid back, interviewed with two of the higher ups in the division. Interview lasted about 30 minutes in total and was a pretty easy process. Went into their office in Newtown Square.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, information about the company   2 Answers

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SAP (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

HR Processes

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No need of Negotiating

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP in September 2009.

Interview

I got the news about the job through some mailing list I subscribe to. I don't remember which one it was. I then found a a friend's friend working with that organization and had them forward my resume to the hiring manager. Then I had a couple of fon interviews with the hiring manager and the second in command followed by another with the hiring manager's boss followed by an onsite visit and face-to-face chat with the other stakeholders.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Screening call with HR then interview with 2 members of staff. Was told I would get feedback within 2 days. Almost 11 days on I have heard nothing from the company. No feedback at all which is very disappointing as the company did sound great at interview and are meant to treat staff well. Unfortunately it has not made a good impression.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP (Lisbon (Portugal)) in March 2017.

Interview

1) Applied online, through Linkedin 2) Initial CV Screening 3) Call from EMEA Team with some questions and scheduling interview 3) 45 minutes interview with Marketing Director and team

Interview Questions

• Talk a little bit about yourself and your past experiences and how can this be of use in SAP?;
      Please explain in more detail "this" and "that" Project;
      Note: Had to switch from Local Language to English from time to time.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Online application followed by a telephone interview, then invited to an assessment centre day at their offices. Candidates applying for many different job roles were there. Assessment centre composed of a group task which we had to present to other candidates and employees, followed by a panel interview with heads of marketing, followed by a marketing based written exercise.

Interview Questions

• How is B2B marketing different from B2C marketing and how would you create a campaign for B2B differently from B2C?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Feltham, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Feltham, South West England, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Even though my application was quite last minute, I got a phone interview arranged in 3 weeks. It was a relaxed interview about my skills and previous experiences with my manager. Then they responded quickly and invited me to the assessment centre that is organized by current interns. The atmosphere was great, not competitive at all. We had to do a group presentation, an individual task related to our role, and we also had a 1:1 interview with our manager. I received my offer 5 days after attending the assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time when you have worked in a team to meet a deadline and how you effectively managed your time?   Answer Question
    • Please describe a time when you made a mistake and the steps you took to resolve this?   Answer Question
    • What motivates you to do your best work and how has this helped you to achieve success?   Answer Question