SAP Interview Questions in Montreal, QC | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.6

User Experience Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

I had an informal conversation with my manager (someone I previously worked with) and was offered the job three days later - so no formal interview or application process (I gave my CV to my manager personally, and only officially applied after I was offered the position). SAP relies heavily on internal recommendations, so definitely make connections with folks who work here if you are looking to join the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

There were 2 interviews, basically behaviour questions. There was a old guy and a young guy. Asked lots of OOP, and I think they value the people who already did an internship before.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

The entire process took approximately 2.5 weeks; was supposed to be a 1 hour and 40 minute test and a 20 min panel interview with three team members, but was a bit informal due to technical difficulties and one of the team members being absent.

The test was moderately difficult, and the interviewers were responsive and enthusiastic, so it made the entire process less tense and nerve-wracking.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process fairly quick, in three weeks had a technical interview with the team, had a technical test and then meet with the managers involved with the hiring. Professional atmosphere , recruiter in Montreal very helpful, personable and professional. She then called and provided me the offer, great communication and provided a lot of information for the offer. I accepted the offer on the spot, she was so nice.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Discussed Commerce Trends and Agile Methodologies. The process was very friendly and inclusive. It included a combination of interviews with Seasoned Product Managers in differnet areas of Commerce and with the agile team.

Interview Questions

• 1) What are the latest trends in Commerce
      2) How would you decide to work on a feature
      3) Talk to me about a product you really like

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

It took me 2 weeks to get hired, First phone interview and after 3 days I was asked to go for a technical written exam at their office and after that 2 hours on site face to face technical interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied on their website, got an interview request through email a month later at their Montreal office. It was very quick interview, lasted 25 minutes. It was a panel interview, 2 on 1.

Interview Questions

• It was a behavioural interview.
      Why did you choose SAP?
      What did you do to convince others of your viewpoint on a project?
      What is Big Data?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

Call from Recruiter and Two onsite interviews. First one behavioural (went well, great managers, had a positive outlook) and the second one technical. One of the interviewer asked basic questions and was constantly checking my answers online and googling them and asking follow-up questions and was not totally giving a damn about the interview which reduced my morale and the other one, not a native American faking an accent very difficult to follow or hear him.
    I felt they were pushed, and made to take this interview, totally incompetent if they are not interested to hold an interview they should have let their managers know and stayed back. I had a really good opinion, but I think twice now

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, ripped off from internet
      top javascript questions answered them all

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was non technical but few logical questions. It was pleasant experience and they were very friendly. They mostly explained about the work environment and the projects they are working on. Two people interviewed and one of the was a senior UI/UX developer and the other was Project manager. I am waiting for my second round. They will be giving a code task before second round. We should share the completed task and explain it in the second round.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose SAP?
      Many questions on SOAP, REST.
      Few questions on Design Patterns.
      Questions on AJAX, JSON, JavaScript and XML.

Product Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

I was sent an email stating that I had been selected for an interview for an internship position. The interview process was fairly simple, I was given a time to come in for a one hour interview. At the end of the interview I was told that I would be informed if I was selected for the position or not.

Interview Questions

• The questions that they asked, for the most part, were situational questions regarding the job requirements.   Answer Question