SAP Interview Questions in Newtown Square, PA | Glassdoor

3.1

50 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great. I had a lot of fun networking and talking to everyone. The first interview was with a recruiter. The second was with the head of the consultant department for North America on the phone and it was technical. Then I was called in for a final interview which consisted of me presenting on a topic for 10 minutes and then a few more technical questions along with normal interview questions. Also had to do an online assessment. I have not heard back about the job but this is something I want to do and I would love to go through the interview process again.

Writing and Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

After applying for the position and contacting the lead, I went in for a group interview with two employees and the current intern. The interview was casual. They walked me through the job requirements, showing me some of the projects that I would be responsible for, and asked me a couple questions about my experience and skills. It seemed that the purpose of the first interview was to determine whether or not I was interested in the position, confident that I could do the work, and whether or not I would be a good fit for the team. The entire process lasted just over an hour. I received positive feedback during and after the interview. Afterwards, I was given a tour of the campus. I received a call back a couple hours later to interview with the department head the following day. The second interview was more formal, involving the more traditional interview questions. This interview lasted about a half hour. At the end of the interview, I received a verbal offer with a tentative start date, but it did not include details about salary or benefits besides a general estimate. I received my official offer letter including an on-boarding packet four days later via email.

SAP Sales Academy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Pre-Screen phone call - 15min
    Additional Pre-Screen phone call - 15min
    Flight to Newtown Square, PA
    8pm-4pm interview process. Group and individually scored.

Be prepared to face extremely talented individuals who will be willing to walk over you in order to be hired. Not my kind of style.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based: create a presentation with a group of 3 other people you don't know, brainstorm and present SAP offerings to potential clients.   1 Answer

DBS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through an Employee Referral . Someone then later emailed me to schedule a phone interview that would last an hour.

The interview was pretty straightforward, questions were average.After the interview , they told me they would let me know of their decision by the end of January.

They havent responded yet so I assume I have not been accepted.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Really disappointing interview process. I expected more from such a beloved and supposedly professional company. Had 1 phone interview with HR, then set up an interview with a foreigner who worked weird hours and took days to get back to me instead of the person I talked to on the phone. He didn't listen to my scheduling requests, instead asking me to come in on the fly- twice. I said no- twice. The third time, we set up a mutual time which I was told to hold my schedule for- only to not receive a confirmation. When I asked about it the morning of, I was informed the position was cancelled. A huge waste of time. I was really looking forward to interviewing here, but not if HR is any indication of how poorly this organization works.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Met the Vice President of Finances at a Career Fair, and received a callback weeks later for an interview two days later. The interview itself was less formal than I expected and the job description was very unclear. He offered the internship on the spot, but weeks later I have not heard anything back.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Conversational, with three managers.
    Asked several questions about me, personally, to see if I would be a good fit with the current employees.
    Interviewers were very polite and informative.
    The interview lasted pretty long compared to interviews with similar companies.

SAP Presales Academy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The process took a little over two months. There was an accompanying test with the application. Once you pass the test, you're able to apply.

Initially I participated in a phone screening with a recruiter that lasted about an hour. Then, I interviewed (by phone) with one of the hiring managers. We discussed my knowledge of the company and the differing software packages available to customers. Then I partcipated in 3 panel style interviews that spanned across 4 hours. I was asked to prepare a presentation for one of my interviews and were asked a number of questions regarding the industry and market opportunities. It was obvious the expectations for this program was pretty high.

Global Service Sales GTM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Process took about a month all together. Applied, heard back about one week later for a phone interview (which went well), was contacted for another phone interview about another week later. Two weeks later I got an email telling me I had been offered the position!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

In person interview took about three hours. Seemed a little unorganized but overall not a bad process. Everyone seemed nice but had trouble answering some of my questions, seemed a little confusing.