SAP Interview Questions in Newtown Square, PA | Glassdoor

SAP Interview Questions in Newtown Square, PA

Updated Mar 10, 2017

DBS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through an Employee Referral . Someone then later emailed me to schedule a phone interview that would last an hour.

The interview was pretty straightforward, questions were average.After the interview , they told me they would let me know of their decision by the end of January.

They havent responded yet so I assume I have not been accepted.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Really disappointing interview process. I expected more from such a beloved and supposedly professional company. Had 1 phone interview with HR, then set up an interview with a foreigner who worked weird hours and took days to get back to me instead of the person I talked to on the phone. He didn't listen to my scheduling requests, instead asking me to come in on the fly- twice. I said no- twice. The third time, we set up a mutual time which I was told to hold my schedule for- only to not receive a confirmation. When I asked about it the morning of, I was informed the position was cancelled. A huge waste of time. I was really looking forward to interviewing here, but not if HR is any indication of how poorly this organization works.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Met the Vice President of Finances at a Career Fair, and received a callback weeks later for an interview two days later. The interview itself was less formal than I expected and the job description was very unclear. He offered the internship on the spot, but weeks later I have not heard anything back.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Conversational, with three managers.
    Asked several questions about me, personally, to see if I would be a good fit with the current employees.
    Interviewers were very polite and informative.
    The interview lasted pretty long compared to interviews with similar companies.

SAP Presales Academy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The process took a little over two months. There was an accompanying test with the application. Once you pass the test, you're able to apply.

Initially I participated in a phone screening with a recruiter that lasted about an hour. Then, I interviewed (by phone) with one of the hiring managers. We discussed my knowledge of the company and the differing software packages available to customers. Then I partcipated in 3 panel style interviews that spanned across 4 hours. I was asked to prepare a presentation for one of my interviews and were asked a number of questions regarding the industry and market opportunities. It was obvious the expectations for this program was pretty high.

Global Service Sales GTM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Process took about a month all together. Applied, heard back about one week later for a phone interview (which went well), was contacted for another phone interview about another week later. Two weeks later I got an email telling me I had been offered the position!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

In person interview took about three hours. Seemed a little unorganized but overall not a bad process. Everyone seemed nice but had trouble answering some of my questions, seemed a little confusing.

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

Preliminary screening with recruiter, passed on to whom would be my potential managers. Over the phone interview with managers. Pushed forward to in-person interview in Newtown Square PA. 45 min interview with managers and a ten minute presentation that you have to give them. Overall the interview at the Headquarters felt pretty fast.

Interview Questions

• Technical SQL questions,
      Database Questions,
      Questions about products that SAP has,
      tell me about your education in under a minute.
      4 Answers

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA).

Interview

I was taken in via a merger so I did not use Glassdoor to assist with my interview process. I was looking to transition into a new role that fit my new companies needs. I was successful in procuring a job that fit my skillset, experience and work history.

Interview Questions

• What I liked about the company. What could I offer to the role.   6 Answers

Premium Engagements Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Two interviewers together from PE interviewed me. It lasted about 35 minutes. Asked me about what I know about their organization, why I want to work there, and my goals in working there.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Active Global Support?   1 Answer