SAP Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAP Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2017

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by someone from HR to schedule a phone interview with someone who worked in the company. I did not find out who I was interviewing with, or when I would be interviewing until the night before. The day of the interview, the person who spoke with me had a VERY thick accent, and spoke really quickly, making it extremely difficult to understand his questions. I kept asking him to repeat his questions, in which I could tell he was frustrated. He shot down many of my responses to his questions and undermined my ability. He also asked me many questions about how SAP operates, in which someone from outside the company, would have no insight. It seemed like the interviewer already had someone in mind and was talking to me just to turn into upper management to prove he had interviewed X number of candidates, but the one he chose was "most qualified."

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

This was an internal engineer to product management transfer opportunity. My management was very supportive. Having technical background and knowing the products in depth was a big asset for anyone in this role. I went through 5 interviews, each for 1 hr with prod managers, dev managers, VP of product managers.

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and cordial. If you are a college hire, SAP Labs invites you for a get together before the in-person interviews. Make sure that you mingle and talk to the people present. Some of them could be your interviewers. It is important that you have a good recruiter who can guide you through the process.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Discussed Commerce Trends and Agile Methodologies. The process was very friendly and inclusive. It included a combination of interviews with Seasoned Product Managers in differnet areas of Commerce and with the agile team.

Interview Questions

• 1) What are the latest trends in Commerce
      2) How would you decide to work on a feature
      3) Talk to me about a product you really like   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in March 2016.

Interview

Nach der Bewerbung meldete sich innerhalb von zwei Wochen HR um ein Telefoninterview mit dem zuständigen Manager zu vereinbaren. Im Telefoninterview stellte der Manager die Abteilung vor und umriß die zukünftige Rolle. Danach bekam der Kandidat die Gelegenheit sich selbst vorzustellen.
    Zwei Wochen später fand ein persönliches Gespräch mit HR, dem einstellenden Manager und zwei Kollegen statt. Im Rahmen einer kurzen Case-Study musste am Whiteboard eine App entwickelt werden. Nach zwei Tagen meldete sicher der einstellende Manager und macht die Zusage. Das Angebot wurde dann von HR eine Woche später unterbreitet.

Interview Questions

• Was sind ihre persönlichen Stärken und wie wollen sie diese bei SAP einbringen.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in February 2015.

Interview

Ich wurde auf Empfehlung eines Mitarbeiters zu einem persönlichen Gespräch nach Walldorf eingeladen. Sehr angenehme Atmosphäre und Gelegenheit mit den Verantwortlichen und Kollegen sowohl fachlich als auch persönlich ins Gespräch zu kommen. Dies wurde durch ein gemeinsames Mittagessen vertieft. Hierbei wurde sehr gut abgeklopft, ob eine Zusammenarbeit beiderseitig vorstellbar ist. Darüber hinaus hat man beim Mittagessen die Möglichkeit gehabt, herauszufinden, ob man selber mit dem Team "kompatibel" ist.