SAP Product Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAP Product Support Interview Questions

Interviews at SAP

2.9

Product Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP in May 2019.

Interview

Applied online and then had one interview over the phone, no contact after that. Overall the interview was very very very easy going and relaxed. Was expecting more technical questions

Interview Questions

• Positive experiences/negative experiences, past internship experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

On site interview for an hour. Multiple interviewers might be there. They mainly focus on interpersonal communication skills. Each interviewer will check your different kind of skill such as one checks your technical knowledge, one would check your behavior etc. SAP product knowledge such as ERP products, SAP product platform, upcoming products and technologies.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your team mate denies to change the wrong process in an object which is really important for the project.   1 Answer

Product Support Interview

Interview

Applied online. Took one week to get a Phone interview took half an hour. One week after a in person interview. In person interview took 2 hour. A mix of technical and behavioural questions

Product Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

Quick phone call, setting up a date for two face to face interviews. First one is 1 hour long, asking about technical questions and past job experiences. The second is 30 minutes behavior interview i guess. But in my case the interviewers were so possitive, maybe the first interviewers really liked me and told the sencond interviews possitive comments about me.

Interview Questions

• What were your tasks at your previous job?   1 Answer

Product Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

there are four interviewer there, around 1 hour for the whole interview. First half is technology question, some question about RDBMS, vary easy. second half is behaviour question. It is not so hard. I though I can get this position. But, finally they reject me. All of the questions basic on the resume, so make sure understand everything in your resume.

Product Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Asked a series of behavioural and technical experience questions. Asked about the courses I took as well as any pertinent experience. Overall it was a pretty easy interview but you will not get an in person interview if you do not match the job length term.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was for 40 min in which first half was technical and other was behavioural. They focussed on behavioural part more. Then after a 2 weeks I got a call and they offered me 8 months coop in product support.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

I received a phone interview at first and then I was notified to have an one hour onsite at SAP Vancouver office. The interview was started by asking simple technical questions and then some difficult ones. After this, another employer asked some behaviour questions. Most of the technical questions were straight from Resume, so make sure you understand everything in your Resume.

Interview Questions

• Technical question: Why Did you choose MySQL over SQLite?   Answer Question
    • Technical question: Explain what is relational database.   Answer Question
    • Technical question: What does the relation mean in RDBMS?   Answer Question
    • Behavioural question: What is your strength, and what is your weakness?   Answer Question
    • Behavioural question: How do you release yourself from stress?   Answer Question

Product Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

30 minutes of technical, followed by 30 minutes of behavioural questions. Make sure you can explain and talk about everything you put on your resume - they WILL ask you questions straight from there.

Product Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

The process took about two weeks from application to interview to the offer. Three interviewers came in to talk to me. One of them specialized in development so that person asked me about the technical part of my resume. We reviewed some projects and experiences that I had on my resume. The other two interviewers were from product support team and we talked about my experience in customer service and lots of company-related, customer-related, and colleague-related questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there are troubles between you and your manager?   Answer Question