SAP Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAP Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at SAP

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP (Foster City, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

They asked for two face to face interviews. One with the hiring manager, Chris Hsu for an hour. The second with Stacy Teixeira and Adrienne Germain, for 1/2 hr each. Very casual environment. Very fast paced and intense interview. They are looking for leadership and personality fit. They have recently been acquired by SAP and are in Scaling situation.

Interview Questions

• What is your conflict resolving style?   1 Answer

The environment is too fast paced and there was too much uncertainity in terms of growth for the position

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a recruiter screen. Then, an interview with a manager on the phone. Next, I was invited in for face to face interviews a week or more later. I was interviewed in a 2 on 1 format - I thought this interview went well and the duo seemed engaged and interested in our meeting. Then, another face to face with one person - this interview seemed awkward, like the interviewer was distracted, just going through the motions of asking every question written on the page but not genuinely engaged and interested in our exchange. This did not allow for an organic free flowing discussion. From there, I had a phone interview with one person. It was rescheduled at the last minute for 90 minutes later than planned. However, I was cool with the time change as it allowed me to eat lunch and the person who postponed me 90 minutes was great to converse with.

Interview Questions

• Name your top 5 project risks?   1 Answer
    • Name a time when something seemed impossible to accomplish in the workplace?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Met the Vice President of Finances at a Career Fair, and received a callback weeks later for an interview two days later. The interview itself was less formal than I expected and the job description was very unclear. He offered the internship on the spot, but weeks later I have not heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do with life?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2019.

Interview

Pretty straight forward- initial phone screen followed by in-person interview. The job sounded awesome but the pay was low at $31/hr. No budging or negotiating on the rate. Unfortunate things didn’t work out.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP in August 2008.

Interview

background, questions on situation specific... just be yourself.

Negotiation

very little room for neg.. may be less than 5K

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP in December 2008.

Interview

The company regional director, practice manager and project manager interviewed me together in their office. They asked questions about my past experience in previous and current employment. Asked about why I am interested in the position.
    Also asked me more specific questions on project management, e.g. do I think as project manager, need to have in-depth knowledge on the position? How do I make my team work according to the direction given etc..

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SAP in March 2010.

Interview

5 interviews. It is a lengthy process and no followups betweeninterviews an dyou need to call up HR to find out what's next.

Interview Questions

• Please give an example of a failed project you had handled , why it failed and lesson learnt?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

There was quite a process involved. I had about 3 interviews over the phone before interviewing in person. I interviewed with 3 people together and got a callback the following Monday. Pretty straight forward questions related to previous experience and what the position itself entails. They seemed to just want to know how I performed under pressure and if I was suitable for the position.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience do you have that can relate to project management?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAP (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through university forum. Was contacted by their dedicated HR team for appointment time slots. Normal behavioral questions, with strong focus on Resume. Questions ranged from asking about the previous co-op to recent school project.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAP in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a call three days later to set an appointment for a phone interview which also took place three days later. The interviewer called at the appointed time and we had a 20 minute long conversation. Two days later I received a call from the same interviewer who told me that unfortunately they are going to pursue other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself.
      I would like to know what you know about SAP.
      How were you able to handle customers with difficult personalities?   Answer Question