SAP Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAP Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at SAP

3.7

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP in February 2012.

Interview

Very thorough. Must do a presentation of the solutions, they provide information and you need to create and deliver. Full testing, backgroun checks. Difficult to get into the organization without networking and communiciation with someone internally. Had to relocate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were very flexiable and willing to do what it took to get onboard. Wanted me to start asap however.

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

There is a multi-step process to get hired and they are very good at screening people, but with the right core competencies and skills in the range of the job -if you have passion and a great attitude, you can be successful. It's worth the time it takes.

Interview Questions

• I was required to do a pitch of the product for my hiring final step, to a team of people that pitch it! - and the highest ranked person asked towards the end - if I could contractually obligate to the ROI.   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (London, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

Initial telephone screening, face to face interview, value proposition presentation

Interview Questions

• Doing the research into the value proposition having not come from a HR background   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, guarantees available