SAP SAP Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAP SAP Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at SAP

2.8

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Very quick turn around. Spoke to recruiter and then hiring manager. Offered position within 10 days of submitting resume!

Interview Questions

• What are your favorite hobbies?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

The manager saw me in between meetings, I was recommended by a friend, I was quite well known in the consulting community. The manager knew of me and therefore the hiring process was rather quick. It was basically a one on one face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Which companies have you consulted at?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAP (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

one round of interview.
    No technical questions were asked. the manager wanted to test my analytical capabilities and logical reasoning.
    His(and most managers) belief was that if you are logically sound then they can provide you the training to teach you the langauge/Software.
    there were question on work life balance as well

Interview Questions

• the work life balance questions were kind of tough. since you needed to choose one over the other in a tricky situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

SAP pays are generally higher than any other software companies so didnt get a chance to negotiate much since they already offered me 70% hike to my existing salary.

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP in January 2012.

Interview

Background phone interview, then group assessment with presentation at the end, and then 1:1 interview with Manager and Technical person. Normal questions, not too technical.

Interview Questions

• Presentation during assessment group   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at SAP (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2010.

Interview

Couple of round of interview, starting with hiring manager, peer interview, hiring manager interview and business head interview

Interview Questions

• Situational questions based on your project implementation experiences   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

Technical interview with emphasis on my focus area. Very relevant questions. 2 tech rounds, one round with manager, one round with practice head, and finally with HR. There is no set interview process in SAP, all depends from case to case.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2009.

Interview

It was not much. I was in support so they just asked me if i can do problem solving and work in night shift at times.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

their offer was good so i accepted it.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2010.

Interview

Long interview process

Interview Questions

• What is XI message Archiving   1 Answer
    • What topics do you cover in Solution Manager   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation possible

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

I had face to face interview, it was mostly general discussion but also with a lot of questions related to my experience with SAP products and tools.
    HR guys also asked a lot of questions related to work situations and motivation, but also mentioned how experienced they are, having background of 15+ years or so.
    I've been promised someone will call me in few days.

However, what I got is automated mail from careers system after about two weeks. Nobody replied to my mail when I asked about the reasons.
    It is funny how full of wisdom and experience HR pretend to have when they interviewing you, and where it all go in case they're not interesting in you anymore :)

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2010.

Interview

The whole process is very standard. You meet with the HR person, then with people you might work with. They ask you typical interview questions. There is no surprises. I have a feeling the interviewees did not even want to conduct the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.