SAP SAP Presales Academy Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at SAP

Positive100%
Applied online100%
3.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Copenhagen) in Mar 2017

Interview

The interview process lasted 6 weeks and included different rounds. First I had to do cognitive and personality test, then record 4 min video in Danish answering the main question "Why me?" (my motivation to enter the academy) last of all I was invited to the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be part of the sales team?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Square, PA) in Apr 2016

Interview

The process took a little over two months. There was an accompanying test with the application. Once you pass the test, you're able to apply. Initially I participated in a phone screening with a recruiter that lasted about an hour. Then, I interviewed (by phone) with one of the hiring managers. We discussed my knowledge of the company and the differing software packages available to customers. Then I partcipated in 3 panel style interviews that spanned across 4 hours. I was asked to prepare a presentation for one of my interviews and were asked a number of questions regarding the industry and market opportunities. It was obvious the expectations for this program was pretty high.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Moscow) in Oct 2015

Interview

1. Applied online from Russia; 2. Pass an online test about your fit to company and position, different work situations and your actions due to tham; 3. Phoned by HR specialist for scheduling interview time with Talent Acquisition; 4. Interviewed with Talent Acquisition specialist; 5. Get a standard rejection email.

Interview Questions
  • Different situation in your experience: when you have a conflict and how to gat through, when you lead a team, when you initiate some project and defend it, your plan on future 5 years, your biggest challenge and biggest achievement, ets.