SAP Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

SummerProgram Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview went through some background questions, then some behavioral questions, and finally some skill based / knowledge questions. Overall it was a very straight to the point interview, no sugar coating. The interviewer was very clear and patient, and supportive in helping me answer the questions to my best potential.

Interview Questions

• What computer science classes have you taken? What did you learn?   1 Answer

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

HR setups up an interview according to my available days.
    The interview went good and the call was on time.
    The interviewer said the manager would get back to me next week for second round.
    But did not hear anything from them after that.
    If you guys did not find a candidate fit, just say them the same. Do not lure them about next rounds and make false promises

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with current employees in my position, HR and manager. 2 calls with employee (peer), 3 calls with my future manager, 1 call with my managers peer, 1 call with my managers boss and 1 call with HR. Final stage was to go to SF and do a 30 minute demo to a group of 5-10 people (both remote and on site). This was after 3 1-on-1 interviews that lasted for about 30 minutes. Extensive process to say the least.

Interview Questions

• Experience, familiarity with the software, proficiency with accounting process.   Answer Question

Software Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied it online through Employee Referral, got a call from Recruiter within 2 days and then followed by Telephonic interview by the Hiring Manager within a week . After the telephonic interview, I was called for onsite interview with 5 more people. The interview process was fairly decent. However, I am yet to receive any update from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly on Data Structures and Algorithms. Also, had some behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Mobility Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (San Francisco, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

First got called up by the recruiter and asked basic interview related questions such as my background, aspirations, skills, etc. Very nice recruiter and really enjoyed working with him. Then I got setup for a phone interview with 2 consultants in a conference call. Both of them were really nice and we had a really great conversation, they asked basic questions about the role and how I deal with customers. A few weeks went by and I was invited for an in-person interview. The interview was setup in as a panel with the hiring manager and two potential colleagues/managers. They were all really awesome guys and asked really basic questions about SAP, the role, customer interaction, etc.

Overall had a really positive experience, if I hadn't gotten other (better) offers, I would have accepted the job

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about traveling?   1 Answer

They required the job to be at their headquarters in Pennsylvania and wanted to be based out of Palo Alto. Had other competing offers that were better and local in the bay area.