SAP Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

SAP Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

2.5

Software Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied it online through Employee Referral, got a call from Recruiter within 2 days and then followed by Telephonic interview by the Hiring Manager within a week . After the telephonic interview, I was called for onsite interview with 5 more people. The interview process was fairly decent. However, I am yet to receive any update from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly on Data Structures and Algorithms. Also, had some behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Mobility Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (San Francisco, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

First got called up by the recruiter and asked basic interview related questions such as my background, aspirations, skills, etc. Very nice recruiter and really enjoyed working with him. Then I got setup for a phone interview with 2 consultants in a conference call. Both of them were really nice and we had a really great conversation, they asked basic questions about the role and how I deal with customers. A few weeks went by and I was invited for an in-person interview. The interview was setup in as a panel with the hiring manager and two potential colleagues/managers. They were all really awesome guys and asked really basic questions about SAP, the role, customer interaction, etc.

Overall had a really positive experience, if I hadn't gotten other (better) offers, I would have accepted the job

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about traveling?   1 Answer

They required the job to be at their headquarters in Pennsylvania and wanted to be based out of Palo Alto. Had other competing offers that were better and local in the bay area.