SAP Senior Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAP Senior Technical Consultant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Got the interview call via applying online. The interview invite process was fast. But big disappointment at the interview. Two people took the interview. They were in a hurry to get it done. Before I could answer one person's question the other one would throw a different question, and moreover they were not even listening to the answers. At the beginning they asked me about which field I am good at ? On saying windows , all the question were from linux ?? The position was for senior technical consultant, but without going to broad fields of technologies, the interview was very limited to Virtualization and linux :(.

I dont think they had a idea of exactly what they needed. Or even if they needed anybody. The questions asked were average not going to the technical depth of any of it.

The IT team asked about my expected salary (In my current company its the job of HR and not your would-be peers). That shows something not very good. They asked me about my current company's customers, to which I denied. They were not very happy with the idea of not disclosing customer names. This was needed to know what kind of environment I have worked upon ??? you got my whole resume infront of you. :).

Interview Questions

• How can you upgrade the linux kernel to the latest version   1 Answer
  • Are you sure ? Have you done it yourself ?   1 Answer