SAP Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAP Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

first something about my projects and then some basic idea about object-oriented programming questions. And what did I use in my project. Basically the interview goes as I thought, maybe there will be another round to interview.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between interface and abstract class   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone interview after a few weeks. First had a discussion about my background, the projects I worked on, and some behavior questions. The technical part focused a lot on details, need to know the language very well. The interviewer was nice. Didn't get the chance for next round, but it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

SAP Response

Apr 9, 2016 – Employer Brand Marketing

Please keep trying. And we hope you sign up for our talent community to get alerts when a job is available that interests you. https://jobs.sap.com/talentcommunity/subscribe/

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had applied online and the HR reached out to me within 2 weeks and scheduled a phone interview. It was a mix of technical and non technical questions. There were two software engineers who were to interview me. I knew their names before as I had got an email from the HR for the same. They were very polite and helpful. They asked me all the technical concepts based on my skills listed in the resume. Mainly basic machine learning questions as the position was more focussed on ML. Later, next week I received a call from HR to tell about the acceptance and further process. The entire process took around a month.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Spring Framework(as it was there in my resume), basic questions related to similarity, vectors, matrix, mapreduce   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and about one month later. The recruiter contacted me to schedule a phone interview with google docs. At the interview day, one technical staff gave me the interview. The interview starts with self introduction, project. Then, I was given two problems to code. Finally, the interviewer asked basic questions like STL, operating system and data structure.

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Submitted online application then received recruiter contact after a few days. After three weeks a one hour phone interview for technical and background questions with 3 managers. After three weeks another one hour phone interview with two managers. Then after 2-3 weeks, a half hour video interview with the last two managers.

Nothing huge technical, but thoroughly on resume and background. No behavioral question. Get very detailed on resume about projects and previous experiences.

Overall easy interview, and the managers were really nice. However for distant applicants, they don't offer on-site interview. Instead a brief video chat. I seriously doubt the process because of this arrangement. And also it took over two months which was too slow. And lack of communication when I was waiting.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between "==" and "===" in JavaScript? What JS frameworks have you used before?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

I was stated here as an intern, and I was interviewed by 2 engineers, the interview was smooth, some questions are difficult, some are simple, I am lucky enough to pass the interview and got the offer, and then I was converted to the employee after graduation.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP in August 2014.

Interview

I applied to the interview on the SAP Website. Most of the job opening they had were for experienced candidates. This profile needed back-end as well as front-end knowledge. Hiring process was as usual, what we have to most of the companies. I got an initial phone screening call in a week after I applied. Once that was cleared, I got a call for technical interview within one more week. In short, it was Initial Phone Screening followed by technical phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How will you build an API for Memory Cache? Choose whichever language you are comfortable with.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

3 rounds of technical interview and one HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didnt try to

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by written test and then in person interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Sq, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown Sq, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Excellent interview, but not match to my skills.

Interview Questions

• What are youre expectations for career development in SAP   Answer Question