SAP Working Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAP Working Student Interview Questions

Interviews at SAP

2.4

Working Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dresden (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Dresden (Germany)) in March 2014.

Interview

Informal meeting with team leaders to find out preferences and get to know each other. In this case I applied because SAP supported my studies and I asked them for further collaboration. During my time at SAP I had to chance to recommend other fellows and their interview process was similar: They sent their CV, got invited for a short meeting and were in. From my experience SAP is really interested in getting to know future employees.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Anonymous Employee in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for a phone interview with the hiring manager 2 weeks later. The interview was short (about 30 min.) and very relaxed. I was told I would be contacted early the next week. I received the offer 3 weeks after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAP (Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in July 2016.

Interview

Started with Online Application. Approximately 1 week later was contacted by Recruiter by phone for an interview with Hiring Manager.
    Following week, interview with the Hiring Manager.
    Offered the job, the following day.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions concerning knowledge gained from degree program.
      Life experiences and how I adjusted with adversity.   Answer Question

Working Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was face to face, in very friendly kind of way. Just talk about my past experiences and such, no very hard questions.

better to prepare some STAR answers, in my opinion. And make sure to make some small talks before the interview to break the ice.

The dress code do not need to be too formal, just business casual os more than enough

can not really remember

Working Student Interview

Interview

Easy going, only a quick coffee corner session with a manager and some co workers. We mainly talked about prior expieriences, what I expect from the job etc. Recieved the offer about a week later.

Anonymous Employee in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in November 2014.

Interview

The invitation to a face-to-face interview came 1 month after my online-application. I arrived 20 min earlier than the appointed time, but the receptionist forgot to call the interviewer while keeping me waiting. So I assumed that the interviewer had slight bad impression about me being late. Then I was told that we had to do the interview in the canteen, because the meeting room she booked was under repair for whatever reason. After the interview, the interviewer accompanied me to the exit and told me that I would get informed about the result 1 week later. However, two weeks after the interview I got a rejection letter stating that they had to consider other applicants. Anyway, I didn't ask for the reasons of the rejection. But then in the third week, I got another email from the interviewer saying that they are expecting me to join their team and asked me for my starting date. I don't know whether they were rejected by another candidate and turned to me pretending that nothing had happened. But this recruiting is really unprofessional !!!

Interview Questions

• Not very difficult but just for your reference: Which area of this job are you interested in? Please explain taking your strength and weakness into consideration.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't have to negotiate as they have fixed regulations of working time and payment for working student.

Working Student Interview

Interview

Just a few questions about your CV. Specify your internship before, when do you have time to work, how long can you last the contract. Interviewers are nice and all there are three.

Working Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Potsdam (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP (Potsdam (Germany)) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with two really nice ladies. At first, they told me more about themselves and their responsibilities at the department and wanted to know more about me and my experience so far. We spoke about the skills, that I have, projects, which I was working on and why I choose to become part of their team, applying for the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your most interesting project, that you were working on? Describe it a bit!   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP (Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in June 2016.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview. The 1st one was managerial round and another one was technical. One was telephonic. In the next round, I had to go to SAP office. It was pleasant. The office is reachable easily with direct buses from railway station.

Interview Questions

• In the managerial round, it revolved around your past experience. What were the day to day tasks? In technical round, questions were asked for sql , java and linux. I was asked to write SQL queries.   1 Answer

Working Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP in December 2017.

Interview

Really relaxed interview sitting on a couch in the bosses office. We walked around and I got to see the building some more and she thoroughly explain what her area does.

Interview Questions

• Just specific questions about my work experience.   1 Answer