SAS Institute Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAS Institute Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2016

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAS Institute (Cary, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

Please experience. Met with several levels of management. Provided opportunity to discuss my values and goals. Interview was on site at company campus. Relaxed atmosphere. Good feedback by interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions - what gets me motivated, what are my goals, etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SAS Institute

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAS Institute.

Interview

There were a total of five interviews with people from various parts of the company, starting with the area manager with another consultant, followed by HR, sales folks, technical folks and a final followup with the area manager. There weren't stock questions. It was fairly ad hoc, as they try to get an idea of who you are and whether you'd be a good cultural fit. It provides great opportunity for the candidate to ask a lot of questions and to determine whether or not you feel it would be a good fit for you. Be prepared to have a thorough background check done, including your finances, to determine eligibility to consult for clients such as banks and other financial institutions or secure facilities.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had to negotiate hard for the wage I knew I deserved.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SAS Institute (Mumbai (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

First screening the candidate from the job consultants, then selection the potential candidates and make telephonic approach. In case of availability, initiate telephonic interview, telephonic technical interview, then webex kind of 1:1 interview for groupt/panel interview and HR interview for final offer.

Interview Questions

• What kind of dependent variable used in Logistic regression and how do you interpret the results from logistic regression   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SAS Institute in April 2010.

Interview

The phone interview was a screening.
    They also asked why you wanted the job and why you wanted to work for SAS - and expected a detailed answer.
    Panel interview on past performance, career arc, goals, interest in SAS, etc.
    Background check and reference check done.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAS Institute in January 2010.

Interview

Nice people

Interview Questions

• What is the favorite computer language?   1 Answer